01 ( Luca$ Coly )

I watched as he walked out our bathroom without a shirt on and his Calvin Klein boxers on. My husband is so perfect. I watched him as he started getting dressed. He had a khaki Burberry button down shirt on, black true religion jeans, and his Jordan 6 "Infrared", and put on his black Rolex watch. I decided to get dressed as well. I put on the same shirt, except it was women, of course. I put on black true religion jeans also and my black Christian Louboutins, and my black Michael Kors watch. I watched him fluff up his curly hair while I put my hair into a long ponytail. Today was his moms birthday so we're going to some fancy restaurant for her. He looked at me and smiled. Of course I smiled back, grabbing his hand walking downstairs. He grabbed his keys to his black Porsche.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Yn Coly, Lucas Coly's wife. I'm 25 years old and right now I'm pregnant with our little angel. Is there anything else you need to know? No. I didn't think so.

He opened the car door for me while I carefully got into the car. He jogged to the other side and got in. I was in fun mood today so I took the aux cord and plugged it into my phone playing Migos - One Time ... because I simply love this song ❤️

The restaurant was maybe 30 to 45 minutes away from our house. So it was quite a ride. About 15 minutes later I became hungry because my little angel that's resting in my tummy. I went into the store and got pickles and peanut butter because it's the literally the best ❤️🙌🏽 He looked at me with disgust but I didn't care. Cause he always hating he just mad he can't have none.

As soon as I finished my snack we arrived at the restaurant. It was like a fancy seafood restaurant because she loves seafood 😏🍤

Anyways her sons, including Lucas rented the whole place just for her. Mommas boys 😊🙌🏽

So when we walked in everyone was all seated at different areas in the restaurant but they were still close by. We were greeted by everyone and we chatted for a little bit then we over to his mom. I think she actually likes me, now that I'm pregnant. Because before she wanted nothing to do with me. But I gave her a hug and told her happy birthday. Then I went and sat her gifts on the table labeled "gifts".

A hour later ..

Right now people give her special "happy birthday". What I mean by that is they're standing up on the mic, telling little short stories and stuff. I was in deep thought thinking about my baby, that I can't wait to have ❤️🙌🏽💕

Btw I'm seven months ..

Anyways Lucas tapped me, giving me a look telling me that I needed to go up there but I really didn't want to. I sighed deeply but lowly, only for him to hear. He gave a look, so I pouted and got up, getting the mic.

Me - Hello everyone 👋🏽 as you should know I'm Lucas's wife and Mrs. Natalie's daughter in law. And I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday. So um yeah I love you and happy birthday ma.

After that I went and sat down.
After a while people were eating and dancing and having a good time. That's when Lucas's sister came and sat by me. She's 15 something and her name is Layla. She's so pretty 😍❤️

She started talking to me and we talked about the baby, boys, school, and the girl drama she has at school. Every time she sees me she talks to me like I'm her little therapist but I actually enjoy talking to her. I hope my baby will be able to express his/her feelings to me like that when they get older.

A few hours later ..
The party was finally over, to say I'm tired is an understatement.
Before we left I had Lucas to take my heels off for me, even tho I shouldn't be wearing them in the first place but I had to look cute.
On our way home my eyes kept opening and shutting. After awhile my eyes just completely shut and I was out.

First Imagine .. Gonna do a part two to go along with it.

Vote, Comment, and Read!
But let me know what you think.

- GvldenAmour 💦💎🙌🏽💕