Know Yourself | Kelly Oubre Jr. |

Excuse any mistakes ..
Yn ..
I couldn't feel anything in my body, I felt numb. After hours of being kicked, punched, slapped, and just pure torture my body gave up on me. And he just sat there and watched. I tried my best to get up but I couldn't. I felt lifeless. I could barely keep my eyes open. I looked up and saw a girl squatting in front of me. "You okay?" I wanted to say "Do I look like I'm okay?" I looked at her and said "No, c-can you help me to the nurses office." She nodded and got two boys to help take me to the nurses office. I didn't think that I was that heavy she needed two boys but I thanked them while they were walking out. But she didn't leave. "My name is Summer." "I'm Yn, no offense but why are you talking to me. Everybody in this school hates me. Look at me, they did this." She looked at me with a sad look on her face .. "I don't hate you. I look up to you. You're really beautiful." I smiled the best I could. "Thanks boo." She nodded and smiled. After the nurse cleaned up my bruises and stuff. She told me that I probably would have to go to the hospital after school and get checked out again. I nodded and Summer helped me walked to my class. I smiled and thanked her. She said she would be back to help me to my next class. I nodded and walked inside. "Ms.Yn why are you late?" I rolled my eyes and said "Nurses office." She nodded and then somebody said "She gotta that ass beat, that's why." I stuck my middle finger up at the boy and took my seat.

After school ..
Now I have to figure out how am I going to drive my car. "Yn can you drop me off home?" His ass ain't wanna help me but he want me to drop him off. I rolled and said yeah. "But I need you to drive for me." He nodded and drove to my house. We was just sitting in my driveway until I said "Why tf you ain't help me." He looked at me and shrugged. "I don't know." I rolled my eyes and slowly got out due to the pain in my legs and ribs. He hurried and got out, rushing to my side helping me into my house. "I don't need any help. " I said trying push him off of me but he wouldn't budge. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. "Is the baby okay?" I looked down and shrugged. "I don't know I was supposed to go to the hospital after school .. I mean I can still go .. If you wanna take me." He nodded and helped me to the car.

After the hospital ..
I found out the baby was okay. Oh I forgot to introduce myself. Well I'm Yn Curry, yes my parents are Ayeesha and Stephen Curry and my little sister is Riley but she's 15. I'm eighteen years old, senior in high school. I'm also 2 months pregnant but nobody knows except my friend with benefits Kelly Oubre Jr., because he's the father. I have medium sized boobs, a small stomach because I'm starting to show, big booty, hair stops a little past my shoulders, green eyes and kind of light-skin. I also get bullied but they're slowly starting to leave me alone. I stay in my room most of the time because I don't want anybody to see my bruises or stomach. And yeah that's pretty much it.

"Yn come here real quick." I sighed and got up, putting on a big t-shirt and my Nike slides. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs into the living room. "Yes?" I asked. "Well I've noticed some change in you the last two months." I tensed up a little bit, and sat beside my mommy. Then my daddy said "Lift up your shirt." I looked at him like he was crazy. I shook my head "no" and got up. That's when my mommy pulled me by hand, and made me sit back down. "Anything you wanna tell us Yn?" I shook my head "no" again. As you can see I'm very quiet, I don't really like to talk. They gave me a look. "Okay okay! I'm pregnant! Happy?!" I asked running upstairs.

Next day, those kids were bothering me again, hitting me, kicking me. Until we heard a voice say, "Leave her alone!" It was the one and only Kelly Oubre Jr.

"Know yourself, Know Your Worth." He said to me helping me off the ground and rubbing my stomach.

Soooo I don't know if I like this but comment and tell me what you think. I was going to make it a story but I said "Nah, I'll just make it an imagine." So here it is but comment babes ❤️

-LoveK 💍💦🌊