Doc Mcstuffins | August Alsina |

Yn ..
"Man Yn don't nobody want to watch doc Mcstuffins. I laughed and said "Take that up with Kam." I said referring to our daughter. Oh Kam is our 3 year old daughter. He rolled his eyes and turned the tv, making her cry. He turned it back and mumbled "Lil crybabeh." "Leave my baby alone August." "She so spoiled and its your fault Yn." I shrugged and went into the kitchen. He got up following me. "Whatchu cooking tonight babeh." I shrugged and said, "Probably nothing might just order some Pizza and Hot Wings from PizzaHut." He groaned and replied, "Man we just had that the other night." "That was last week Auggie." "Well still ion want it." I nodded and said, "Okay I'll cook but we're having breakfast for dinner." He shrugged and went back into the living room. The way our kitchen and living room is set up you can see in the living room through the kitchen. I watched him as he took the remote from her again and she started crying. "Man Kam shut that shit up." Which made her cry even more. I walked in and picked up Kam. "Yn put her down that's why she so spoiled na'." I rolled my eyes and said, "Babygirl you wanna cook with me?" She cheesed and nodded.

Dinner ..
We brought out the plates. "About damn time." I laughed and said "shut up." removing the cover from the plates. Revealing the Doc Mcstuffins shaped pancakes. "Aww hell nah." Me and Kam giggled and high five each other.

I bet he'll let her watch Doc Mcstuffins next time. 😂😻

-

- LoveK 💙