Don't |Jacquee$|

"I am on a whole nother' level .. Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him"

Jacquees ..
I sat there and watched my bestfriend of eighteen years cry her eyes out over her boyfriend. I don't know why she still with his lame ass. All that nigga do is cheat on her, constantly. Yn deserves better and she knows. She needs to be with a nigga like me, somebody who's going to actually treat her right. But then again "she's in love with him" and she's too blind to see who's actually in love with her but hey who am I?

"Fuck em' girl, I guess he didn't know any better .. Girl that man didn't show any effort."

"Yn you gotta stop crying. He's a piece of shit anyway." I said getting annoyed with her loud sobs and constant sniffling. "Don't talk about him like that! He said it was a mistake and the girl drugged him." I rolled my eyes. She's so damn gullible and stupid. "You know what?! If you're gonna sit here and cry about him all day .. I'm leaving." I said getting up highly aggravated. I mean I love her but I just can't.

... Days later ❤️
"Do all I can to show you your special .. Certain its your love that holds me together."

Yn ... 💍
I sighed letting everything sink in that Que said a couple days ago. He hasn't talked to me since, I felt bad. I tried to texting him, he wouldn't reply. I called him, he'd send me straight to voicemail. I snapped him, he opened it leaving it on read. I sent him a direct message, he opened that too and didn't reply. I sighed knowing he's the only one who can keep me sane. His love holds me together.

Days Later ..
"Lately you say he been killin' the vibe .. Gotta be sick of this guy."

Jacquees ... 🍫💦
I scrolled through Instagram seeing a picture of Yn and her boyfriend. She looked so unhappy, me being nice I liked the picture anyway. I sighed while in the middle of calling her. "Hello?" She answered in a sad tone. "Hey Yn, I was just wondering what you were doing today." I said while stuffing my hands into my pockets. I don't know why I'm so nervous.  "Ah nothing actually." She said, it sounded like she was .. crying? "You crying?" She sniffed and said, "No." I sighed and grabbed my keys, knowing what I had to do.

"Shawty you deserve what you been missin' ... Looking at you I'm thinkin' he must be trippin' .."

Jacquees .. 💦🍃
I struggled going into her house with a big teddy bear, chocolate covered strawberries, flowers, her favorite candy and a blanket. "Yn?" I yelled her name shutting the door with my foot. I heard sniffling coming from upstairs so I followed them. I walked into her room to see tissues covering the bed and her wiping her tears. "He did it again." I rolled my eyes already knowing that. It's obvious. "Look Yn don't worry about him, he's a fuck nigga and he'll always be one. Let somebody else deal with his ass. Yn I love you, I really do. And you to blind to see it. Why do you think I come running every time he does this? But whatever." She looked shocked.

"But I don't feel same way. I love you as a best friend .. ❤️"

"And that was last time I talked to my bestfriend, well your mom." I said standing up from my 5 year old daughters bed. "Well daddy how did I come? If you and mommy stopped talking." I smirked thinking about it. "That's a story for another time."

....
Don't .. 😈❤️

...
So this was based on the song "Don't" but I changed it around a little bit. Comment and tell me what you think.
Even though this was a bad imagine, but I was bored so I did it.

...
Love K 🍃❤️💦