New Orleans Finest (August Alsina )

August's P.O.V
Yn, she's the baddest thing around here. Every nigga in the city been trying to get with her. But shawty ain't even wit it. Every time somebody ask her out, she declines. I guess she's waiting on my sexy ass. Anyways lemme give you a quick lil description of her.
She about 5'2, yeah lil mama short. She thick af and when I say she thick l mean shawty hella thick. She got that caramel brown skin, yeah I like em brown. Perfect white teeth. Hair down to the middle of her back and it ain't weave either. She ain't no hoe either. She everything a man want. She the type you'll wife 💍

Anyways I was with my niggas Chris and Trey just chilling at my house when shawty came walking down street. Did I mention she lives a few houses away from me? Well she do. Anyways I looked at them and they nodded in approval. So I walked off the porch and walked towards her.

Me - Yo!

She looked at me like "you talking to me" I nodded and said "c'mere ma"
She walked over to me, that fat ass moving every time she made a step.

Her - Yes?

She hella nice tho.

Me - I was wondering would you like to go out on a date with me? Maybeh tonight or sum' .

She blushed a little and said ..

Her - Well yeah I guess .

Yn ... 😍
I was calm on the outside but on the inside I was freaking out. Like her August's voice or name makes my panties wet. Like I'm really wet now.

I heard him chuckling which messed up my train of thought. Anyways he looked at me, chuckling and I wanted to know what was so funny. He shook his head and shrugged. I rolled my eyes and walked home.

Yn and August ..
I can't believe I'm going on a date with New Orleans Finest ☺️😋