Opposites Attract | Jacquees

Yn |

Terrified wasn't even the word to describe how I was feeling at this moment. Me and my boyfriend had just got into an argument and he put me on the side of the road in the hood, literally.

I was walking trying to find the nearest telephone because my damn phone just went dead and i couldn't call anybody. I ended up walking through an unknown neighborhood and the first thing I encountered were boys at corners, apparently selling drugs.

I tried to walk as fast as I could to avoid any conversation. I was walking by one corner and a light skin boy with dreads and green eyes kept staring at me. I kept looking down so it wouldn't be awkward or he wouldn't try me . But unfortunately he was following me.

I didn't know my way around here so I couldn't find a way for him to leave me alone. He came up behind and grabbed my ass causing me to scream. "shut the fuck up now." he said wrapping his big hand around my neck. I was trembling hard but I was able to get a nod out.

He kept checking me out and grabbing and rubbing my ass. "Ima have fun with you tonight lil mama, and if you say or try anything I'll end you." I nodded looking up at him with tears in my eyes, this man is really gonna rape me. he started wiping my tears, "don't cry lil mama ima do better than your boyfriend." he said slapping my ass and grabbing my arm walking.

We ended up at an unfamiliar house, well to me. Soon as we got in, we were faced my a short dark skin boy with dreads. He rolled his eyes, "Issa who is this?" He shrugged, "some lil broad i found on the corner." The boy squinted, "she doesn't look like a prostitute." "she's not, she walking and boom i snatched her." he said smiling.

He looked at me and looked back at whatever his name was. "Let her go home Issa." "Hell no, shouldn't have been walking alone." The boy looked at him with a look and he let me go and left.

I ran and hugged him so tight, causing him to laugh. "thank you sooo much, i was so scared." he nodded and looked me and up and down. "you look like you got money, why you over here?" i explained to him what happened and he nodded.

"So how you plan on getting home?" "Honestly, I don't know my phone is flat dead." He started at me for a couple seconds and then he kissed me. This nigga really kissed, but his lips felt so good I ended up kissing back.

I had to catch my breath after what went down between the two us. I felt nasty because I just met this man but I felt good because he put it down babyyyy. He looked at me and smiled. "Still wanna go home?" I shook my head and prepared for the second round.

any suggestions | inbox me 🌻.