Instagram Love |Pryce|

Pryce ..
"Gimme kiss." My girlfriend Brandi said. I shook my head "no" and continued looking at Yn's pictures on Instagram. She's so beautiful. I hope she notices me one day. Anyways I liked and comment emojis on all her pictures which were a lot. I looked and saw I had a notification. "@theychose.yn - commented on your picture." I looked and saw she said .. "Thanks for liking and commenting on my pics babes 💙" I smiled and screenshot what she said. Then I said .. "You're welcome 😻❤️." I was still admiring her pictures when Brandi snatched my phone. "Why tf you looking at her pictures?" I rolled my eyes and shrugged, snatching my phone back. I got up and said "I'm out this bitch." And left, driving to the park. Then I sat on the bench with my head down. Me and Brandi haven't had the best relationship these past weeks. She's so clingy and always in my business .. it's so annoying. I was in my thoughts until I heard a soft voice say "You okay?" I looked up and it was the most adorable person in this world, my baby Yn. She sat beside me and wiped my tears, that I didn't even know I had. She giggled a little and said, "You gon' answer my question bαbeh?" She got a little New Orleans accent, not much tho. I smiled some and said, "Yeah, it's just I needed to get away from my girlfriend." She looked concerned and said, "Why?" I explained everything to her and she nodded. "Well you wanna go get something to eat with me? Ion have nothing else to do." I nodded and smiled, then she said, "Hey wait. You're that boy who showed all that love on my IG. Thanks babeh." I smiled and told her she was welcomed. We both got up and she looked at me and said, "Come hea'." I walked closer to her and she gave me a big hug. "Na' lets go get sumn' to eat." We both walked to her car, and she has taste. She got an all white Porsche truck. Anyways we both hopped in and went to red lobster .. because that's what she wanted.

Later ..
We both went our separate ways, sadly. I was home laying in bed when I got a notification. Somebody tagged me in a photo.

@theychose.yn : Had Fun w/ this cutie today ☺️😋💕 @pryceduh

She had took an off guard picture of me eating my food 😹

She had comments like ..

@6.godd3s (made up) : Oh snap now, wait til Brandi see this 😂😂

@lovetay : Y'all cute 😻

@fiji.baby : Y'all not cute .. Please have several seats 😂💀 @theychose.yn bitch he has a gf boo boo 😂☺️

I knew some shit was going to be started right then and there :

@theychose.yn : @fiji.baby do you not think I know that? And first off you do not know me to call me a bitch. So hoe respect me on my page. Thanks babes 😊❤️

Well I didn't expect that ..

@fiji.baby : Bitch you is funny. Don't call me a hoe either. #blocked

@theychose.yn : Okay look I had a enough you wanna be internet thug. Run up on me in real life I'll have that ass in the hospital bitch. Don't ever disrespect me again, aight hoe? And block me bitch. And if you wanna come throw them hands I'll be at 479 Magnolia street. Now you have a great day and stay out my business bitch ☺️😘

Damnnn Yn went off, I FaceTimed her to cool her down. I smiled at her adorable face as she went on and on.

Damn, I think I like Instagram love❤️

Comment pleaseeeee .. 😩❤️