I Love You

Pryce ..
"Baby wake up please" .. was the last thing I heard before my eyes got heavy. I tried my best to keep them open but I couldn't ..

Earlier ..
Me and my girlfriend Yn got into a real bad argument after leaving a party. She apparently thought I was flirting with this girl but that's not what happened. I swear. We were just talking about some business that's it. But Yn doesn't think so.

Argument .. 😤
This how it all happened ..

Me and Yn were riding in my Range Rover on our way home because she was ready to go because I was "flirting" with some lady.

Me - Baby I promise I wasn't flirting with her. Why don't you believe me?

She looked at me and rolled her eyes and said ...

Yn - Cause I saw you with my own two eyes. Do you think I'm stupid or something?

Me - No but -

She cut me and said ..

Yn - Fuck you Pryce

And that's when we went head on with a white BMW and all I saw was Yn's head hit the window and I could feel my body being thrown out the window because I didn't have on a seatbelt. And that's when i heard ..

"Baby wake up please" ..

Yn ..
I was now at the hospital with Pryce's mom, his little brother, and my mom, and Dylan and Jawan. I wasn't hurt that badly I just had a minor concussion from my head hitting the window and a few scratches but nothing major like my baby back there fighting for his life. I feel so horrible .. I wish I wouldn't have said those words to him. It's all my fault .. I shouldn't have started that argument with him now he's in this hospital about to lose his life And we have a baby on the way. Oh yeah I'm 5 months pregnant luckily the baby is alright.

An hour later ..
The doctor came out and asked for the family of Pryce Watkins. We all stood up.

Doctor - Well he's alright .. He's still breathing and he still has a pulse luckily he got here on time. But he's slipped into a coma and we don't know how long it'll be before he wakes up.

Wow .. I just can't believe this 💔

6 months later .. 😻
So I had my baby and today she turned two months old. She's so pretty 😍 I named her Nautica Watkins. I was over Pryce's moms house because thats where I've been staying ever since The accident. I got a call from the hospital that Pryce is at, so I answered and the doctor had some good news ☺️

Doctor - Well Mr.Pryce woke up from his coma today and he's been asking about you. So you can come visit him and take him home tomorrow.

I was so happy .. I haven't been this happy since I had my babygirl. I screamed so loud, that I think I scared the baby but she didn't cry. 😊😭

Anyways I told Pryce's mom the good news and Jawan and Dylan because they were over here. So we all went to the hospital. And when I got there I immediately ran to his room. He looked so beautiful.

"I love you" we both said at the same time ❤️