small info dump

Ummm
Hi
Will probably never post this but if I do well that's fun.

Quick announcement

1.This story is mostly written on phone so any spelling mistake will be due to that.

2.This story is based in and around the fast and furious franchise. However this book is set in the future and is mostly based after all the movie events and a kind of what if all the current characters had children (or in some cases had more children).

3.And to make this clear this story will be set in different povs but I will make it clear who's pov u are reading. This story is also set in the children's lives of the orginal F&F charcters however they will be mentioned in this story (duh).

4. Some Of the children that are in this book are existing children already in the F&F franchise most are oc I came up with :) .

5.This will be a w/w love story but wont be straight away.this will also be a very tame book so no nasties.

6.I will be doing my best to have accurate information regarding both the films incidents,cars and locations mentioned in this book (this means more rewatching of the F&F franchise yay!).

7. I would like to mention this is purely fiction and most scenarios and charcters are made up by me.so if any of the characters or scenarios that happen in this book do or say something u dont agree with or like plz dont slate me its usually just helps the story move :) .

8. I would love for suggestions and help when writing this to so feel free to leave comments.

9.i mostly wrote this cus I was bored.

10.this story will contain strong language.

I hope u enjoy the first ever story I write!!!

From author
NC :p