chapter 11 : small debts

Hailee POV

After dinner I helped letty clear and clean away the dinner things.

Currently dom letty and I sit in the living room the tv softly playing in the back ground.

Brian quietly left the table to his room shortly after the Taylor talk.

"So are you excited to be finishing school next month"letty ask glancing over to me from the opposite couch.

"I will not lie I cant wait to finish school now that I've finished all my exams I really only want my results" i breath out shifting my gaze to the floor.

"Any plans for after this?"dom questions.

"I'll be honest I haven't really thought about it I've got a position at the garage already so I could stay there and learn more but I also kind of want to become a nurse like mum" I look up from the floor at dom with a small smile.

Dom and letty both smile at me in response.

"That sounds lovley I reckon you would be a great nurse just like your mum if I'm not mistaken she already gives u small lessons doesn't she?"letty ask as she stands up and walks towards the door.

"Theres not alot my mum has not taught me she gives me lessons on nursing and first aid , aunt rin also chimes in and gives me lessons in business"i laugh out remembering all the evenings we would sit as a family teaching each other all the things we all knew.

"In very thankful for all i have been taught by both my family and freinds" I say in a a small voice as tears line my eyes.

Letty makes her way back over to me and gives me a hug dom gives me a sympathetic look.

I return the hug and look up at her a smile once again returning to my face.

She smiles back down at me.

"Any way enough soppy stuff I'm going to go bother brian" I laugh out before breaking away from letty and making my way up the stairs.

"Shes going to turn out a great young woman"dom says to letty as soon as I'm out of ear shot.

"Yes she will"letty agrees.

I make my way up the stairs and stop outside Brian's room I quickly tap on the door and wait for a response.

"Come in" brian calls out from inside.

I make my way inside his messy room

I look over to the corner behind the door where brian sits behind a desk his headphones on he looks to be listening and composing some type of music

I make my way over to his side and lean against the wall.

"What you doing?" I ask leaning in to look closer at the screen.

"The usual just playing around with some beats making some type of music" he says glancing quickly up at me and going back to clicking at the mouse.