chapter 12 : growing up

Hailee POV

1 month time skip

I rush down the school steps towards my freinds who all wait crowded in a circle  in the parking lot.

"Well are we opening them or not" questions Lacey as she looks around the circle of faces waving her envelope.

"No we agreed with our families to make our way back to the torretos and open them their with everyone"bella reminded Lacey.

"Well then best not waste anymore time"i say as I make my way around Stephanie's rose gold Mercedes Benz G-class or as she calls it the party wagon.

"Dibs on front seat"mason calls out  as he rushes for the seat.

I chuckle as I put my keys into my motor bikes  engine I passed my driving test not long ago i tested for both car and motorbike and passed both first time.

Doors all start to open on the G wagon as people climb in.

"You going to be okay with them all" I question Stephanie.

"I'll be fine along as none touches the music it will be easy breeze"she says in a stern voice looking at mason who's reaching for the aux cord.

I laugh and look into the  opened back  window of the car to see an already annoyed cater sat in between  bella and lacey who are talking over him.

"Anyone want a ride with me" I laugh out already knowing my answer.

"Nooo way you drive like a maniac I would  much rather sit in between these 2  than get on that bike with you thanks" carter says as he shakes his head.

Everyone murmurs in agreement.

"Fine by me means I get to go faster"i say with a laugh as I put my helmet on and get on the bike.

Stephanie then starts up her car and gets ready to go.

I turn on my bike with a satisfying purr I flip down my visor I then take one last look at the wagon and nod.

I  meander my way I front of the car and make my way out the school parking lot I then shoot off down the road towards the torreto house hold.