chapter 25 : loser

I wanna apologise now for the very long update time ❤.

TAYLORS POV
○◇○◇○◇○◇○

I park my charger behind the blue line with a satisfying rev.

I roll down my window and place my arm on the ledge  resting my fingers  against the side of my eyebrow a natural habit of mine.

I glance around the crowds on my  sides taking in the different emotions.

Most crowd goers are talking amongst themselves and dancing as they wait for the race some however are  whispering and pointing at me clear judgement and bafflement to who this new person is.

This sets off a small amount of irritation inside me,  I roll my eyes and move my hand to  start tapping on the outside of the car door.

"Where is this girl"i let out a short breath before I  turn my body to look out my back window hoping to see a familiar purple camero turn up.

To my relief it  turns the corner out of the car park and makes it's way to the right side of my car.

I turn back in my chair readjusting my feet on the pedals and hand on the wheel.

"You ready" hailee questions coolly  as she looks  over to me.

"I know I'm ready the real question is are you " I taunt back giving her a small glance.

Hailee let's out a small chuckle as she rolls her eyes so that's my  response.

Hailee adjuste herself into a more ready position.

That's when jack steps out the crowd and inbetween our 2 cars.

"This I'm excited for .....what about you lot are you excited" jack cheers out pointing between the crowds.

The crowds cheer and whoop back in response.

"On our right we have our local race champ you all know her as the reckless viper" jack points over to hailee laughing as he hypes her and the crowd up.

So hailees also earnt herself a title nice to know this race may prove fun for once.

Hailee waves out the window revving her engine with a laugh.

God that girls still got it.

"And on my left is a new challenger who has earnt themselves quiet a reputation as racing royalty  around the country heck even some bits of the world but have you figured it out  who they ate yet" jack taunts out to  the crowd but look directly at hailee then at me.

Hailee looks over at me  with a quizzical face clear frustration mixed in as she trys to figure me out.

"Dont think so hard you'll bust a blood vessel amour" I say gently with a laugh.

"Shu..utt up they should change you title to royal pain in the ass" she snaps back  with a stutter clearly flustered as  her cheeks and nose turn a light red.

She let's out a small noise that sounds like an irritated mouse  she turns to me poking  her nose wrinkled up   as she  puts  her window up enough to cover her face.

I let out a small chuckle at how fast she gets flustered.

"Okay so you should know the rules by now no laps just pure speed climbing from this blue line to that set of rails down there got it good now get ready" jack steps back from inbetween the cars.

________________________________

HAILEE POV
♤♤♤♤♤♤

I look over at the royal pain in the ass beside me giving them one last smirk before turning back to the road readying the car  into a biting point.