chapter 39 : safe but not

HAILEE POV
♤♤♤♤♤♤

I don't know how to react.

happy she finally told me why she left....

sad she was alone for so long...

guilty for not trying hard enough...

guilty for being mad at her disappearance...

I further snuggle myself into Taylor  wrapping my arms tighter around her torso not knowing who needed to be held more ... me ... or her.

"I'm sorry" I whisper my face buried in her shirt in an attempt to bury both my rising guilt and avoid her sad gaze.

Taylor doesn't respond but I feel her breathing hitch like she's fighting off crying.

I shift too wrap my arms around her neck pulling her to my chest in an attempt to be closer to her showing her its okay to cry.

she immediately responds pulling my leg over her stomach wrapping her arms around my body her head resting in the crook of my neck her eyes quietly spilling tears .

(Kinda like this)

"shh I've got you" I sooth my fingers swirling patterns in the back of her neck.

i place a small kiss on the side of her head and hold her tighter.

Taylor slowley moves from the crook of my neck and places her forehead to mine.

i take my hand from the back of her neck and wipe a tear that still held to her face.

she gives me a small smile her eyes never leaving mine. 

all at once i realise how close we really are.

and how she her eyes keep looking from mine to my lips her eyes whispering louder than she wanted.

I feel the sudden rise in temperature erupt on my cheeks and unconsciously lick my lips.

little by little she inches closer my mind racing with each movement.

until I couldn't overthink it anymore.

her lips meet mine softly staying there.

sparks crawled up from my toes ready to explode.

until they don't she pulls away from me her eyes screaming in realisation of what she did.

gently she tries to pull away.

my body and mind explode with desperation my hands slowly creep back to the back of her neck holding her from moving.

she doesn't move her eyes searching  mine for an answer.

i give her an answer by pulling her closer with my arms behind her neck.

she sweeps me back up into a kiss this time breaking apart in small kisses.

in one swift motion I have my back to the couch Taylor now towering above me.

her eyes burning with a new found emotion.

lust.

her lips come crashing to mine pure emtion swallowing me.

my hands knot in her hair my body curving  into her  our breaths ragged as she move to my neck.

I feel myself melt with pleasure further and further until.

BING

"fuck..." I practically growl rolling my eyes.

earning a chuckle from Taylor.

I blindly search for my phone on the coffee table my hand slapping  but failing to find my phone.

 "ignore it" Taylor tells me as she makes her way from my neck to my jaw with kisses.

" I would but its probably important" I practically moan out.

sighing Taylor moves from me planting a kiss on my lips.

I turn to the table snatching my phone up with haste a bit pissed with the disturbance.

"What... the ACTUAL .... FUCKK" I practically shout  jumping up  from the couch.

"what?" Taylor ask her tone pissed as well.

I turn my screen to Taylor my eyes welling with tears my hand held to my mouth in shock.

Taylor takes the phone from me her face starting with questioning as  I hand it to her, her eyes dart from me to the phone all at once they turn to fury.

with that she stands and takes me into her arms discarding  my phone on the couch.

I push away and start pacing.

"hhh.....hhee" is all I can stammer out my rage bubbling and bubbling.

"get your keys" I calmly say to Taylor my face written with no emotion as I turn to her.

"Hailee ..." she quietly says her mouth opening and closing before shutting completely her eyebrows knitting into a frown.

I move to the sofa picking up my phone and storming over to the door.

"HAILEE" Taylor shouts from behind me.

I turn with speed my body rising and falling in rage.

"EITHER YOU HELP ME OR YOU STAY OUT MY WAY" I angrily snap at her as I open the door ready to step out.

she holds up her hand in surrender and opens her mouth to talk.

"was only gonna ask whos car where taking" she questions one of her eyebrows raise her sly smirk on her face.

I grin back devilishly.

AUTHORS NOTE

SOOO I've tried something new I started to write on my laptop not my phone so lets hope there's less spelling mistakes ... probably not who am I trying to kid.

any hooo I hope your ready to witness a murder next chapter..... jk ....or am I  ;)

any guess of what message Hailee's received ?

happy national women's day!!

byeee my beautiful beans also enjoy this picture that i found hilarious

Laugh it's funny don't judge my humor.