Turn your color up! - Vernon

A/N: This week could get a little rocky for you. The vibe will be off, but you won't know exactly how to pinpoint your discomfort, which might have you pulling away from your friends and family. It's okay if you need to set some temporary boundaries; just make sure to take them down when you're feeling more like yourself. If you're the festive type, make sure to offer your help if there are any summertime celebrations with friends to attend that evening. Just make sure everyone else is pulling their weight as well, or you could end up taking on more than you'd bargained for.

As the week comes to a close, it's a great time to bring your focus back to love after a busy week of holiday preparation. Use the momentum of this energy to send a sweet text to anyone you've got your eye on lately, and be sure to say something nice to yourself as well!

-----------------------------------------------------

Vernon opened the dorm room, carrying his backpack when he saw the beautiful pink dress that he first saw. 

"Wow, babe. Is that your dress for the party?" He asked. 

"Yeah, it's not done yet, but it looks absoutlely goregous! And the best thing about it that it's pink! Which is totally my favourite color!" She squealed. 

Vernon and Dahyun are roommates and are a couple. They've been invited to a party that's been held in the main hall. Everyone's going to be there and they are all so excited! 

"You know, having a fashion designer as a girlfriend is so cool!" He said. 

"Of course, I can totally upgrade anything!" She flaunted her hair, making him laugh. 

The day of the party has arrived and everyone is jamming to the music. Seungkwan and Vernon are just talking with each other when all of the sudden, everyone looked over at the door. 

Dahyun opened it and the whole place was in shock and in awe. 

(A/N: This is her party look, by the way.)

She walked forward like she's the star of attention and all of the boys drooled while the girls laid there in shock

"Oh shit, man. You've got a good looking lady." Seungkwan touched his shoulders.

Vernon gulped in response and fixed himself up. 

She walked over to him in her matching heels and smiled. 

"Wow, Dahyun! You look fablous!" Seungkwan replied. 

"Aww, thanks, Seungkwan! What about you, babe? Are you speechless over my work?" She twirled around. 

"U---u-h--uh-uuh-huh.... yo-you look....." Vernon stuttered. 

*giggles* Oh, sweetie. You don't have to speak, I already know the answer from your precious lips." She kissed his cheek, "Come on, let's go dance." 

She pulled Vernon to the dancefloor as he looked back at Seungkwan and he mouthed to his friend 'Holy fuck!' 

"Heads up, Wonwoo. Here comes the maidens of the day." Dino nunged him. 

Wonwoo looked and they saw Mina and Chaeyoung coming towards them. Mina is wearing a green medieval dress which really suits her whole Chaeryoung is just wearing a simple blue two piece dress. 

"Greetings, gentlemen. I hope you haven't waited too long." Mina bowed. 

"Wow." Wonwoo blushed. 

"I think this is the first time that we ever saw you in dresses." Dino replied. 

"Yeah, well, it is a party after all and we need to dress for the part, so what the hell not?" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Yeah, and may I say, that you both look incredibly dashing and exiusite in this fine evening." Mina complimented them. 

"Thanks. So ladies, do you want to dance with us in this fine evening?" Wonwoo asked. 

The girls both took their arms and headed to the dancefloor. 

After a while of dancing, Beomgyu and Ryujin head over to the snack table to eat. 

"This is the coolest party that we've ever been to." Ryujin replied. 

"Yeah! It's totally awesome! Triple awesome!" Beomgyu cheered. 

Ryujin laughed and took a PB&J sandwich. 

"You know, I don't tink I ever had this much fun ever in my whole life with anyone." She replied, "This is truly an incredible night and I want to tell you this now.... I really like you, Beomgyu. You're so bubbly and overall, you're just a favouite person that I want to spent my whole life with." 

"I like you too, Ryu! I love that you don't hesitate, you're full on confident and you always follow your heart no matter what happens. You don't let the world take away your spirit, you changed the world with that spirit. You always get up whenever you get knocked down and for that, I apperciate that so much." He said, earnestly.

Ryujin smiled and tucked her hair in as she blushed down on the floor.

"Do you want to go somewhere tomorrow? I know a super cool aracade that me and Huening kai used to go to when we were younger." He said. 

"Count me in." She replied. 

Then a slow song started to play and everyone is already getting into couples as they swayed back and forth. 

Vernon put his hands around his waist as she put her hands on his torso. They gazed into each other's eyes, being lost in their own world, dancing like they're the only two people on earth. They then leaned into each other's lips and they kissed underneath the spotlights. 

They broke apart happily. 

"Can I just say how much I really love you?" He asked. 

"Me too, babe. Me too. I hope that every night we get to have this all of the time." She leaned into his chest. 

He smiled as they continued to sway back and forth. 

After the party, Vernon and Dahyun went back to their dorm, all happy hearted. 

"That was seriously the best night I ever had ever!" She smiled. 

"Yeah, truly the coolest. And have you seen all of our friends too? They looked incredible!" He said. 

"Yeah!" She cheered, "Too bad that it's over...." 

"Still, we'll treasure it forever in our memories." He said. 

"That's so true." She kissed his lips. 

----------------------------------------------

A/N: I really wish I could have gone on my first prom! I don't know what I was thinking when I said no.... 

Anyway, see you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!