I'm gonna be a dad! - Beomgyu

A/N: This week, help comes when you ask.

The week begins on Monday, April 15, with Mercury in your own sign of Aries making a semisextile to Jupiter in Taurus. Today, you're not interested in the details. Aries, you might be rushing to get a job done or sign a document. You might try to speed through chores or leave the house without mapping out where you're going. But a little preparation will help your day go much, much more smoothly.

On Friday, April 19, Mercury conjoins Chiron in Aries. Someone might say something that rubs you the wrong way, but they are quick to slather on a healing balm of apologies and concessions. Sometimes people speak without thinking. And while this might seem like a blow to your friendship or connection, focus on healing the relationship rather than dwelling on your own wounds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mafia world is not easy as it is. With people going on war just to stay on top and of course, risking your lives for the cargo. Not to mention, you've always have to keep it on a low profile sao that you won't get caught by the police. 

But what do you do when you're pregnant? That's the main thing that's been on her mind ever since she has taken the pregnancy test. Her period was supposed to start last week, but they have never come. 

It can only mean one thing: pregnacy. As it became positive, she didn't feel like celebrating. She feels like screaming. Like what if Beomgyu doesn't want to be dad? What if he wants to leave her? What if the baby gets hurt in this world? 

It came to the conclusion afterwards that hiding things like this is not going to help her in the long run. She figured the best thing to do is to just tell him and hope for the best. 

Beomgyu is just working in his office on his phone with one of his best friends, Minho. 

So.... how do we gain access to these areas?

I'll send one of my men to come and help on that. He knows the best secret whereabout---- oh.... Ryujin's here, I have to call you back. 

Okay, don't take too long. 

Beomgyu put the call on hold as as he walked up to her woth a smile. 

"Hello, sweetie." He replied. 

She looked down to the ground, putting on the fakest smile she can ever pull off. 

"Is everything okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah....." She replied. 

Beomgyu can see from afar that there's something on her mind. 

"Babe, you know you can tell me anything, right? I'm your husband, it's my right to know if something's bothering you." He carressed her. 

She put a small distance between them, making him worried. 

"Beomgyu.... I'm....... I'm pregnant....." She let out those 8 words to him. 

He gasped and covered his mouth in shock. 

"Oh my god..... are you serious?" He asked. 

"Yeah....." She rubbed her arm up and down in nervousness. 

"Wow..... this is a first." He replied. 

"I know.... it's a first for me too.... I didn't tell you earlier, but I was scared that you'll leave me." She looked away from him, "I don't want to raise this baby all on my own...."