It'll be okay - Mingyu

A/N: Mercury's planetary backspin, which begins midweek on August 23, is making you rethink the partnership in your life. Your friends may want to give you some space or take a break from a situationship that's been blooming because you can't give more to them — that is, until your own cup is filled.

The truth of the matter is that you haven't been giving yourself enough care. Plan a spa day, go to a yoga class, or schedule a massage to bring self-care and love into your life. The more time and care that you take for yourself, the easier it is to make decisions about your romantic relationships and assess what or who you wish to pursue. Connecting with your body, mind, spirit, and heart will set you on the right path in your romantic journey as you navigate the intense weeks of Mercury retrograde.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's the year 2020 and te girls are alreadyback to dominate the scene with How you like that. It's a single with a follow up album on October! BLINK can hardly wait for that and as they are getting ready, Lisa just found out that SEVENTEEN will be here too. 

"What's wrong, Lisa?" Rose asked. 

"Oh, nothing is wrong..... don't worry about me....." Lisa replied. 

Meanwhile, SEVENTEEN is prepping for their stage and Mingyu was about to get drink, when he he overheard some staff talking. 

"I can't believe that BLACKPINK is actually here. I wonder how Mingyu's going to react." 

"The last time she's seen him was at the beginning of 2019. Ever since then, they went on long distance. 

This made Mingyu thought for a while and his heart is beating faster and faster. 

Lisa is here? 

BLACKPINK got ready for their stage and every BLINK could not wait. 

BLACKPINK in your area

I crumbled before your eyes
Hit rock bottom and sunk deeper
To grab onto the last bit of hope
I've tried to reach out with both of my hands

Again in this dark place, light up the sky
While looking into your eyes, I'll kiss you goodbye
Laugh all you want while you still can
Because it's about to be your turn 1, 2, 3

Ha how you like that?
You gon' like that that that that that
That that that that
How you like that?
How you like that that that that that
That that that that

Now look at you now look at me
Look at you now look at me
How you like that
Now look at you now look at me
Look at you now look at me
How you like that

Your girl need it all and that's a hundred
10 out of 10 I want what's mine
Karma come and get some
I feel bad but there's nothing I can do
Whats up I'm right back
Cock back the trigger
Plain Jane get hijacked
Don't like me? Then tell me how you like that, like that

In this even darker place shine like the stars
With a smile on my face I'll kiss you goodbye
Laugh all you want while you still can
Because it's about to be your turn 1, 2, 3

Ha how you like that?
You gon' like that that that that that
That that that that
How you like that?
How you like that that that that that
That that that that

Now look at you now look at me
Look at you now look at me
How you like that
Now look at you now look at me
Look at you now look at me
How you like that

The day I fell without my wings
Those dark days where I was trapped
You should've ended me when you had the chance
Look up in the sky it's a bird it's a plane

Bring out your boss bitch
BLACKPINK!

(Dumdumdum dururum dumdumdum dururum)
How you like that
(Dumdumdum dururum dumdumdum durururum)
You gon' like that
(Dumdumdum dururum dumdumdum dururum)
How you like that
(Dumdumdum dururum dumdumdum durururum)

Everyone cheered as they headed off stage after finishing their fairy poses. 

Then it was time to announce the winner and as the girls recieved the cup, Lisa looked over to Mingyu. And her eyes are becoming all watery too. She's got so much to say to him, but they are all caught up in her throat. 

The encore stage procedded and Mingyu headed over to her. His face is becoming more and more clear and together, they hugged each other. Their longing for each other was so strong that even the staff got a little bit emotional. 

They squeezed each other, knowing that it was only a breif second before the other disappears again.

"I missed you so fucking much...." She sobbed. 

"I missed you too. I'm so glad to have you in my arms again." He started to cry. 

The next day, both groups gets to have 2 days off. So they decided to spend the day, just ounging on the sofa and enjoying each other's prescence. 

"I'm just so happy to see you.... *sniffs* I'm so sorry at the same time....." She started to cry.

"What are you sorry for?" He asked.

"For leaving without saying goodbye. I should have told you that we were going on tour, but..... we only just made things offical at the beginning of 2019 and I just didn't have the guts to tell you...... but now looking back, I could've. I really could've......" She sobbed on his shoulder. 

"Oh, Lisa. It was unexexpected. No one realized that this was coming and..... yeah, it did kind of hurt my feelings, but look on the bright side, we learned on how long distance relationships can be so much fun. I mean, there's also times that I visted on set and then on the tour and we even had a cafe date this one time. And I even gave off a snobbish pose to surprise you...." He tried to cheer her up. 

"Hahaha, that was pretty funny. You were like 'I heard you miss me way too much.'" She mimicked him. 

He gently push her as he shook his head laughing. 

"But in all seriousness, I'm glad tat you're back home." He replied. 

"Me too, Mingyu. Me too." She replied. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: As are we! 

Now Japanese CARATS, Ima - Even if the world ends tomorrow is here! 

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!