𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    THE FEELING OF DREAD THAT RAINED OVER HER BODY WAS PARALYZING. It had been an hour and a half in the shower and Astrid couldn't bring herself to get out. She would have to see Anakin again and she didn't know if she wanted to even be under the same roof as him right now. The fact that she felt this way about her husband made her reconsider all of his past behavior.

    Should she have let the Tusken Raider event go so lightly? Should she have created a boundary the moment he became too protective? Should she have told him to stop when he first learned to read her mind? There were so many moments where she should've taken a step back and seen the red flags, yet she let them go like a naive little idiot.

    The cold marble floor bites her bare ass as she sits on the floor against the cabinets. She was covered in nothing but a mere towel because she rushed herself into the bathroom that she had completely forgotten about clothes. One arm hugged her knees to her chest while the other held the towel from falling off of her chest.

    Her lip quivered as she thought about the moments that had happened just two hours before. She had come down to the conclusion that she wasn't hallucinating, he had truly gone to the Dark Side for a bit. There was no saving him anymore, she was beginning to realize, the only person she could save now was herself, but even that seemed impossible.