Part 1 (bad joke)

Heey guys ❤️🫂 I'm sorry for not writing for some time cause I was on vacation :)) I returned again with a new story :) Soo enjoy reading ❤️

~

A week has passed since pogues were on the island.  Every day they looked for food, swam and in the evenings  they sat by the fire...

One day JB and Pope went for food,Sarah and Cleo were walking by the shore. JJ and Kie decided surfing at first (with the boards they made) They took their  "cool" boards and went to the shore.

JJ: Shit! This bullshit (board ) took a long time to produce and I swear to god if this one won't work properly I will be furious.(with a smile)

Kie started laughing

Kie: I'll look at you then.( laughing)
JJ to her : Let's do it. Will  see what is it capable of ...( start swimming on the board)

He was in front of her just catching a big wave.

JJ: Woow!(With exciting)
Kie: Hey be careful!
JJ: Come on Kie,I'm the best surfer !(started sharply turning around on the board)

And suddenly a wave covered him.

Kie: JJ?! ( sharply get up from her board)
Hey! Do you hear me?

She just saw how his body was face down on the surface and the board was thrown a couple of meters away from him....

Kie started worried

Kie: Oh god! JJ!

She got up from the board and swam to him. When she was next to him she turned his body and started shaking his face.

Kie: Hey! JJ! Wake up please! Please!

Several minutes passed and suddenly he grabs her by the waist and throws her into the water.
She sharply jumped out of the water.

Kie: You're stupid! (began to wipe her eyes) I think you're dead dude!

JJ (laughing): Oh I'm so pleased that you worry about me,Kie. (with cute smile)

Kie: You are asshole ! (Slapped water on him and turned and started to leave)

JJ: Wait Kie.(grab her hand)

Kie: Leave me !(angry voice)

JJ stopped her and turned around .

JJ: Kie,I'm sorry I didn't even think that you'll have the reaction like that...

Kie: do you ever think at all?

JJ smiled. Kie rolled her eyes smiling and they went to the shore.