Part 3 ( You and me???)

After they all were sitting by the fire and talking they decided to go to sleep... They built three palaces of palm leaves. JB were with Sarah,Kiara with Cleo and Pope with JJ.
JB and Sarah already entered.

JB to them: good night guys!
Kiara to Cleo: I'll come soon.(and went to the shore a little further from bungalow)
Cleo: Fine(and entered inside)
JJ was worried about his and Kie's conversation and saw her walking by the shore. Then she sat down on the sand.He approached to her.

JJ: Hey,can't sleep?
Kie : Yeah...(looked at the ocean)

He sat next to her.

JJ: We had a great talk today with others.
Kie: Yeah(smiled). Especially I liked the story about that man.

*they started to remember what they were talking about by the fire...

JJ: Ahaha,yeah!It was unforgettable...

They both started laughing so hard looking at each other.They both had lights in their eyes...Suddenly the tension appeared between them.They stopped laughing and just looked at each other with such expression like they are going to kiss...JJ slowly lowered his eyes on her lips and then sharply again on her eyes with a little smile.

Kie: What?

JJ slowly reached to her...She knew what he was going to do but sharply pushed him away.

Kie: What are you doing?
JJ: Kie... I'm... I just...

She sharply got up...

JJ: Kie! Listen to me!

She tried to ignore him walking away... JJ was walking after her.

JJ: Kie! I can't do that!
Kie ( continued walking away from him): Can't how?!( she realized what he was talking about but tried to pretend that she didn't)

He stopped... took a pause.

JJ: I love u!

She stopped and turned ...

Kie: What?!( looked at him like he said the craziest thing ever)
JJ(started approaching her): Not just a friend... I love you for real...for a long time...
Kie(was shocked): JJ did you drink something or what???( with a wondered face)
JJ: No!
Kie(interrupted): No! Stop it! (Started walking away)
JJ: I'm seriously....Kie... Shit!
Kie: No! JJ! Go sleep please! (Continued walking)

He was walking again after her and continued telling her.

JJ: I tried to hide my feelings...all time... but now...When we are on the this shit island and when I see you every morning,every day and evening...,talking with you, surfing with you... Shit! Just even looking at you...what drives me crazy.... I decided to not to hide it anymore....(spread his hands and shook head)

Kiara continued walking away.

JJ: Shit Kie! Stop!

Kiara stopped and turned to him.

Kie: What ?!
JJ: Are you not going to say anything back?
Kiara: But what do you want me to say J?!

He almost crying looked down.

Kiara( a little laugh): You and me ?!

He looked at her.

Kiara: YOU AND ME?!! JJ that's funny....(seriously)
JJ: I know Kie, no pogue on pogues making and etc...
Kie (interrupted): No JJ! that's not the point!
JJ: But what then?(looking at her with puppy ​​eyes)
Kiara: I don't want to offend you but.... you are not permanent J,sorry....
JJ: What?
Kiara: Okay look, you are ready to sleep with everyone you meet. After every party JB sees you with a new girlfriend. You are not ready for serious relationship...
JJ: No Kie! I ...
Kiara(interrupted): JJ I don't want to be some of that girls with whom you have one thing in mind....Furthermore,you're just friend for me ....sorry...

She went. JJ started crying.

JJ's pov:
Shit! It was the worst conversation of my whole shit life. Kie did not even listen to me... She doesn't understand how I treat her really ....
At this moment I would want to go somewhere and never come back....

TO BE CONTINUED...