Part 8 (maybe...Shit!)

Later JJ joined them ,he sat next to Pope.

Pope to JJ : Hey dude,where have you been?

JJ looked at everyone and then down .

JJ: Just needed to be alone with my thoughts.
Pope: We are playing truth or dare do you wanna join?
JJ: Uh,no I'm going to  sleep.
Pope : So quickly?
JJ: Yeah I want so bad...Good night.(indifferent voice)

He left. Kiara was watching him walking away.

Kiara's pov:

I was worried about JJ,about our friendship. I have never seen him before like that... I felt he was honest with me...I just felt that...But I had even no idea what I should to say...I don't know what I should do... Shit! I need to talk to him. But about what?! Oh god! I'm so confused about all of it! I don't wanna hurt him and his feelings,maybe I was rude with him then saying that he's not ready for real relationship.... JJ used to hide his emotions,I know he tried to pretend that everything is okay,but actually it's not. I know him so well. Maybe even better than Pope and JB. There is always some special chemistry between me and him. But I don't know how it call... Just some strange feeling....I just feel happy and comfortable near him. And even I feel safe.... Maybe I am just afraid to admit to myself that I feel smth for him too???....
Shit!

TO BE CONTINUED...