Part 7 ( just know it)

In the evening pogues gathered by the fire except JJ.

Pope: Guys have you seen JJ? I haven't seen him since morning....

Sarah looked at Kiara

Kiara: Okay I'll go to find him.

She was walking by the shore. She went to the other side of beach. She saw him. He sat on the rock looking at the ocean.  She rolled her eyes like she doesn't wanna return to their previous conversation...
She approached him.

Kiara: Heey...We are waiting for you...Why don't you go?

JJ didn't say anything just looked at the waves.

Kiara: Do you hear me? J!

JJ: Kie... That thing what you said about me ...
Kiara: No,stop it! Don't need!
JJ: Kiara, I'm not a person like that. Just listen to me okay? Let me tell you everything I wanted for a long time,and I'll never talk about it again. I just want you to know it.
Kiara(looked at the ocean) : Okay...(calmly)
JJ(exhaled): I know that I used to sleep with almost every girl... I did it cause I knew that you'd never be mine. I wanted to find some comfort (about girls) but it didn't work! Cause.....cause it....weren't you...Kie... In my whole shit  life you're the best thing that ever happened to me..I appreciate our friendship so much and don't wanna ruin it but I don't wanna be silent about my feelings as well. I thought I'd handle with it but see you every day...talking to you, laughing with you,look at your eyes and... lips , hear your voice and your laugh with realizing that I can't do anything....cause you aren't feeling the same way...I just want you to know it... I absolutely serious now Kie. I don't care anymore if you think I was honest with you now or I was not. Just know it Kie...(calm/indifferent voice)

During saying that he still looking at the ocean ... She didn't say anything...

JJ: You can say nothing just come back to others. I'll come later...
Kiara: Okay, we're waiting for you.

She looked at him once again and went....
He  could barely hide his tears...

TO BE CONTINUED...