Part 9 (nightmare)

Soon Kiara went to sleep.  She had a dream. JJ was in it. Rather, he disappeared.  They were also still on the island and he disappeared. They searched for him all day. A few hours later Kiara found him unconscious he was washed ashore by a wave, blood was flowing from his forehead. She ran up to him and started yelled.

Kiara: JJ! Wale up! Hey dude! Do you hear me?! Please JJ!!!

She started calling  others

Kiara to them: Guys! Here! I found him! Heeey!

Kiara to JJ: Oh god!(shook his head) Stay with me! Please!!!

Guys ran up but didn't say anything. Just looked at Kie trying to wake him up. She checked his pulse but she didn't feel it.

Kiara: GUUYS!(in tears) I don't feel pulse!

They just stood and looked at her like ignoring her words.

Kiara: Guys are u kidding? He can die!
She hold JJ in her arms...

Kiara: God! JJ stay with me dude! Heey!
PLEASE! WAKE UP!

But it was too late ...

Suddenly Kiara  woke up and started breathing hard. She decided to check whether JJ was sleeping . She went outside ,it was still night . She approached bungalow where Pope and JJ were. And quietly looked . JJ was there sleeping peacefully. She sighed with  relief and went but not to sleep. She went to the shore  to calm down. She sat on the rock and looked at the ocean.

Kiara's pov:

OMG ! Thanks god it was just a dream. Bad dream. Fuck it! (I'm trying to comfort myself)It was just a bad dream. Not reality.... I was just worried about him so much last night and all...
Shit! After that I just wanted to stay always with him and don't let him go....If it was a reality I don't know what'd happen to me then..... Just don't even wanna think about this!

She went to her bungalow....

TO BE CONTINUED...