Part 4 ( Everything will be fine)

Kiara's pov:

God! JJ is my best friend since childhood...
I always felt closer to him than Pope or JB.
He is like my soulmate for life... like my brother...I don't know what happened between us on the ship. That conversation about surf trip... It was perfect.... It seems to me that I even felt something for a moment....

pause...

JJ loves me.(a little laugh ). That's really funny. (Began  to convince myself) He
loves sex,not me... He is ready to give himself to every girl...

The next morning everyone wake up except Kiara. After last night she fell into a deep sleep.

Pope, Sarah and Cleo decided to go for food . JB noticed JJ was upset,he sat by the shore and threw stones into the water. JB approached him.

JB: Hey man.You're all right?
JJ(looked coldly at him): Yeah.(said coldly throwing stone in the water.
JB: Come on dude,I feel that you are not...

He sat next to him?

JB: What happened?
JJ: Kie, that's what happened...(looked at the ocean)
JB: And what happened with Kie?

JJ almost cried. JB noticed it.

JB: Hey maaan(hugged his shoulder). Talk to me please?
JJ: It happened!
JB: What exactly?
JJ: I confessed my feelings to her...
JB: Oh... wow! And what???
JJ: I'd rather never do it...(started crying)
JB: Heey it's okay dude.. Calm down. What? What did she say???
JJ: Am I really such a fool? She said that I am a womanizer....
JB: Uhhh,You really want to hear my answer?(with a smirk)
JJ: Dude that's not funny.... You now how I treat  Kie. I am not an idiot. I know that we are not meant to be together... I know that I used to sleep with girls... But... It's because I wanted to find at least some comfort because I knew that Kiara would never be mine,u know.... but there was no joy, because it was not that, just not her......And after our conversation I guess I didn't just lose her, I also destroyed our friendship....(crying)
JB: Man,calm down. Come here(hugged him)

JJ hugged him tightly in response.

JJ: Shit! I'm sick of this life!( In tears)
JB: Heeey man,calm down,dude. The most important thing that we all are together and alive.

JJ didn't say anything just hugged him.

JB: Dude,everything will be fine.

TO BE CONTINUED...