Part 10 (Omg)

After  that nightmare Kiara had no more dreams and quickly fell asleep. The next morning  everyone woke up and went outside.

JB: Good morning guys!
Kiara: Morning...(looked at Pope,he went outside without JJ)
Pope: Hey! Haven't you seen JJ? What the hell happened to him?! Always began to go somewhere and disappear for a long time... (for some reason he looked at Kie at this moment)

Kiara started worried...

Kiara to Pope: Uh when did you notice that he is not there???
Pope: Well after playing truth or dare I went to sleep and JJ was already sleeping peacefully. In the morning he was no longer there...

*Kiara in her mind : SHIT! Where can he be?!...

Pope: Hey guys! I asked  again! Does anyone know where he is?  And what the hell is going on??!!

Kiara's pov:

At this moment JB looked at me like he knew something...well...about me and JJ... Maybe he talked to him about it....Shit....
And here he approached me.

JB: Kie,can I talk to you?
Kiara: Yeah...

He took me aside

JB: Kie,I know everything,well.. about you and JJ. Just tell me please what happened yesterday??
Kiara: Nothing (shrugged shoulders)
JB: Come on Kie...
Kiara: JB I didn't say him anything yesterday...He just ...told me smth.... I listened to him and that's all,and then I joined you.
JB: We need to find him right now.
Kiara: I know.
JB: He's in such a state now that it is better not to leave him alone...
Kiara: Yeah I know...

JB looked at everyone

JB: Okay guys! We need to divide into groups. Me and Sarah go on the right side of beach you Kie on the left one,and Pope and Cleo... you guys check the forest.

Everyone gives five and started finding...

When they left Kie could barely hide her tears...  She started so worried about JJ...She ran up by the shore yelling his name.

Kiara: JJ! (looked into the distance)

Kiara's pov:

*In her mind:
Oh god... Where are you dude....Please....(in tears) Appear... Please.... Don't leave me...(whispered)

20 minutes ago...

Kiara continued walking by the shore. She felt awkwardly,she was even afraid to imagine what could happen to him...

Kiara's pov:
What if my nightmare will come true?!!Omg! No!

Suddenly she  saw a shadow coming towards her from afar, when she got closer she realized that it was JJ. She sighed with relief

TO BE CONTINUED...