Part 11 ( Forgive me)

Kiara : Thanks god!(in tears)

and sharply ran to him. He looked at her wonderingly.

JJ: Kie?!

She ran up and hugged him tightly.

Kiara (in tears): Thanks god you're alive!
(let her head down closer to his neck)

JJ hugged her tenderly.

JJ: Oh what happened Kie?

Kiara: Dude! Where have you been?!
JJ: I just decided walking in the morning by the shore.
Kiara: Why didn't you tell us about that?! You scared us all! Especially...me...

JJ's pov:

I have never seen her before like that.... She has never been so worried about me like that....She was looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes full of tears. I don't like when she cries... Especially If I cause to it...I wiped the dry tears on her cheeks...

JJ: Why are you crying?(a little smile)Everything is fine Kie.

Kiara: Last night I had a dream where you're dead. And this morning,I saw that you are  not there...Well what should I think?! (crying again)

JJ hugged her trying to comfort her.

JJ: Heey Kie, It was just a stupid dream and all... Don't take it seriously okay?

She didn't say anything just stood in his arms.

JJ's pov:

God! How I would like to stand with her in my arms forever, but, unfortunately, this will not happen, because she will never be mine...

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by her words....

Kiara: Forgive me! Forgive me J! (hugged him tightly)
JJ: For what Kie?!(a little laugh with more wondering) It's you who forgive me!
Kie: What?!
JJ: Yeah,I shouldn't talk all that. I know,that you don't feel the same and ...
Kiara(interrupted): Just shut up! (She sharply reached him and kissed passionately)

The kiss wasn't short and wasn't long. But these few sec were perfect for both of them.

JJ: What the ....
Kiara(almost cried): That's I shouldn't have said all that bullshit about you. I know how you treat me. I always know it. And I'm feeling the same way J...I just...I was afraid like I thought I would be one of that girls and thought that it all wouldn't be serious for you...

He grabbed her face.

JJ: Only you were always there,you're and you will Kie....(almost cried)

She almost cried too

JJ: Come here ...(and pulled her into hugs)
From the first meeting, you were more than just a friend to me.

She hugged him tightly.

Kiara: Go,we should tell others that you are okay.(smiled)
JJ: I even better. (happy face)

He kissed her on forehead and they went
in each other's arms...

The end...

P.S: Heey guys. I hope you liked it 🥰. I'd be glad to hear your impressions ❤️