Chapter 3: Beast

-2 years later-

"Yes, Lord Fourth?"

I nodded my head so that my Anbu guard would leave. I put up a silencing barrier so that no one outside could hear us. 

"As you know, Kushina is heading into her last month of pregnancy. The seal on the nine-tails had already weakened and will only get worse as we head into the next month."

"So, what is it do you need me to do sensei?"

"I need you to shadow Kushina for the next few weeks and watch over her. I just want to make sure that she is safe at all times without her knowing. This will let me still perform my Hokage duties and keep her from knowing that I'm worried about her. The due date is November 21, so it won't be too long.

"Yes, sensei. But I will need someone to watch Naruto for me. Ever since he turned 2 a few days ago, he's been a hand full."

I place my hands under my chin in thought. "I think I have the perfect person."

-Half an hour later- (Kakashi's POV)

"Daddy, are you going to be on your mission for a long time?" Naruto asked me as he held my hand. I looked down at my small child and smiled. 

"No, it will be done quickly. I will only be gone in the daytime anyway; I will be back by night." I said trying to reassure my son.

"But I will be asleep by then." Naruto pouted. I ruffled his gray hair that matched mine and smiled. "You will be fine. And, Uncle Minato has gotten you a great babysitter."

His face brightened; I could tell even with the mask on. "Really?!" 

I chuckled at his sudden attitude change. "Thats what he said."

"Yay! Come on!" Naruto yelled as he let my hand go and rushed through the village. "Naruto! Wait up!" I yelled as I ran after the small child.

"Naruto!" I yelled louder as all I could see was a gray blur. 'This is what I get for training him so early.'

"Ow!" I heard Naruto yell. As I pushed through the crowd, I saw Naruto rubbing his head as he laid on the ground. 

"Naruto are you okay?" I asked as I went to my son and picked him up. "Yea..." He said as he rubbed his head. 

I checked over him for scratches when he looked up, gasped, and jumped from my arms. "UNCLE GUY!"

I groaned as I heard the voice from my younger days. "Naruto! You seemed to glow more with youth every time I see you."

-Time Skip- (Kakashi's POV)

It has been about 3 weeks since I was given this mission by sensei, and everything has been normal. Kushina wouldn't go out of the house that much which I was happy about, since it made my job easier. 

But when she did, she went to the Uchiha compound to talk to Mikoto which made me happy too because I was able to see Naruto as he played with the other young Uchiha since Mikoto babysat him in the day while I was on my mission.

I couldn't let Guy babysit him anymore when I saw Naruto wearing that green jumpsuit of his. Uhhh. I just got a chill thinking about it.

~~~~~~~~

'It's almost 10:00. My mission is done for the day, better get to sensei.' I made to the Hokage's office when I heard some noise through the door. I knocked before entering when hearing the all-good. 

Inside were Asuma and a small kid with grass colored hair. They all turned to me, and the child's face was bruised a bit and a little scarred. He seemed to have gotten into a fight. I'm guessing he is a kid from the academy and got into a bad spar. Hopefully he isn't expelled.