Chapter 7: Audience

Author's POV

"Ahhh!"

The scream filled the halls of the Torture and Interrogation center. But there was also laughter, belonging to the person causing the screams.

"Oh no!" The man yelled.

"Don't cry now! Not after you have killed so many people, so many family, so many homes."

Another hit was heard and the screams of a child.

"Cry then! Cry like all the other children who lost their parents."

He laughed manically and he threw more punches at the child. Until one of his punches was caught.

It caused the older man to take a few steps back. Not because he was scared of the small boy but because he didn't see, hear, or know he was there until he made contact. 

Of course the room was dark and he was making a good bit of noise so he used that as an excuse of being shocked by a child.

"How did you get in here?" He asked the boy as he regained his composure. 

"This is a private area, and this...." He said pointed to the smaller boy that was thrown into a corner with bruises on his skin.

"Is a private investigation."

The boy with his face towards the ground didn't make a sound as he turned to walk to his smaller cousin in the corner.

"H-hey!" The man said as he caught the boy by his shoulder. "This is none of your business and you need to leave." 

The boy made no movement. Since he was closer, the man realized that the boy's hair was gray.

"Oh I see. You're Kakashi's brat." The man smiled. "I guess monsters have to stick together, huh?"

And that did it. 

A growled filled the room but he didn't know where it was coming from. The boy slapped his hand away from his shoulder. 

"You little brat." The man prepared to hurt the boy just as he done the one before, but he dodged the hit. He continued to casually walk to his cousin and picked him up in his arms.

"What do you think your doing?" 

He tried to grab the boys but they disappeared in a flash. 

With Naruto (His POV)

'Okay okay! I got him out but what am I suppose to do, now?'

"I don't know kit! I just told you he was in trouble, I didn't tell you to kidnap your wanted cousin."

"Well, we're in this together! If he's going in, then I am too."

...

"W-what are you d-doing?"

I stopped and look at my small cousin in my arms. One of his eyes seemed to be bruised closed and the other was open barely. 

"I'm getting some answers."

I don't know if he was satisfied with my answer or if he was too tired to say anything else but his eyes closed as he laid limp in my arms.

'I got you lil bro.'

"So what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to take him to the Hokage Tower."