Chapter 6: Secrets

Heads up! This one is gonna be long! 

Naruto's POV

I looked around as the Anbu crowded the forest. My dad stood there, eyes dull, looking away from me. He must have his hands tied. Or he thinks I'm crazy too. UGH! I'M NOT CRAZY!

...

Or am I?

When I was lost in thought and Anbu came and placed handcuffs on my wrists. 

"What are you doing?!" 

Before I could react, I was hit in the back of the neck. And fell into darkness.

*****

Kid's POV  (A few minutes back) 

'I feel a presence.' 

I jumped into one of the higher trees and concealed my charka, just before a man came out. He had gray hair and lazy looking eyes, and a mask. He had to be a high-level shinobi, I could feel it. 

'What is he doing here? Why is he talking to that boy?'

The kid spun around and pointed into the trees where I once was. 

'He's telling him where I am! I knew it! I knew that boy was a spy. He has the same mask as that man. That must be his sensei.

'I knew I shouldn't have started to trust him. They already know my hideout. I'll have to find somewhere else to stay now. Whenever they find me, I have to go deeper into the forest. This is a pain.'

Then I felt more charka, about a few dozen. They were all subtle, all but two. A man with a scar across his face and an older man...I know him. That's the 'Hokage.'

"He will be better kept in the mental facility." Scar man said. 

'Mental facility? So I've been telling my whole life story to a crazy person. He didn't seem crazy. But he's a spy. I know nothing about him.'

The sparks of charkas spiked as they appeared in ninja attire and masks. 

'Why do the Hokage have so many of his lackeys here? This is bad. I better get out of here .'

"What are you doing?!" 

'Huh?'

I watched as the masked ninja put handcuffs on the boy and then knock him out. 

"What are they doing?" I said.

...

"What do we have here?" 

All I saw was a white mask with red markings before I was knocked out.

***

(Time Skip)

Naruto's POV

"My head hurts." I groaned as I sat up. It was dark and empty. I heard splashes of water, but I wasn't wet. I stood up in a stream of water and looked around the ...sewer? 

'Where am I?' I thought. My thoughts rung through the tunnels instead of in my mind as usual. I chose to ignore it since I wanted to know why was I walking. 

One thing I could not ignore though was the slight burning that seemed to be on the back of my neck. It was like one of those weird tickle burns, instead of one that hurt. Either way, it was troublesome, but I couldn't move my arms to feel it.