Chapter 10: Deception

(This one is long for you today 😊 Maybe my longest yet!)

*Minato's POV*

Hopefully, Dad wasn't around the village when I went KABOOM! And hopefully, he doesn't find out we got suspended on our first day!

We've gotta find a way to fix this or it's over.

"I got it!" Naruto yelled.

We were both in my room, pacing back and forth trying to find out how we could stop Dad from finding out we got suspended today.

"What is it?" I hopped up from my bed, desperate.

"How 'bout we just go to school?" Naruto shrugged with a smirk.

Me, not catching where he was coming from, gave him a confused look.

He sighed as I felt him mentally slap himself. "We fake like we are going to school this week until our suspension is up. Then we just go back to school for real. Dad will never know the difference."

I took a second to take in the plan. "Okay..." I nodded. 

Naruto, not liking the look on my face, frowned. "What is it now?" He growled. 

"What about Iruka?" I said. "They're as close as partners. He's obviously gonna tell Dad when he gets home."

Naruto scowled as he paced to the window. "Then we have to make sure Iruka doesn't spill the beans."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
*Author's POV*

"Alright class, I want you to study different jutsu prior to your chakra elements. Then you will write a paper about them in class."

The classroom filled with whines and complaints before the bell sounded and children began to leave the room.

Naruto used the Meisai jutsu to camouflage on the outside walls of the classroom. He snuck in as students hurried out and now he stood by the chalkboard on the side of the class.

The Meisai jutsu allows the user to camouflage with their surroundings by holding their breath only while they hold their breath though.

Everyone was almost out of the room. Until...

"Iruka-sensei?"

Naruto, slightly dizzy from the lack of oxygen, looked at Sasuke as he stood at Iruka's desk. 

"What happened to him?" Sasuke bluntly asked.

Iruka, signaling where he was coming from, replied, "Naruto's brother wasn't feeling too well so I sent them both home for the week."

Sasuke looked up at Iruka with a glare before simply walking out of the room without another word. 

Exhausted, Naruto released the breath he was holding, collapsing to the floor.

"Naruto!?" Iruka yelled as he jumped up from his chair. "What are you doing he—"

"Iruka!!!"

Minato came crashing down from the ceiling yelling, knocking the older male on the floor.

"Min!" Naruto yelled.

"Why did you suspend us?! We didn't even do anything!" Minato yelled as he stood on the Jounin's back.

"Min, get off of him!" Naruto yelled, grabbing the boy off the man's back. "We're supposed to convince him, not kill him!"

"He won't be able to speak if he doesn't have a mouth to speak out of!" the boy growled, pulling from his older brother's grip.