Confession | Sophie

A/N: Thank you guys so much! We're almost at 1k views :) This is really short lol sorry.

____________________

Keefe reaches his room before me. He swerves up the staircase and yanks the door open, darting inside. I sigh, jogging in after him. "I win!" he yells triumphantly, collapsing on the floor in a fit of laughter. I scowl at him, but he doesn't stop laughing. 

"Whatever," I grumble. "Let's just get started on the science project."

Keefe smirks. "Well someone's being a sore loser."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Ugh!" I throw up my hands in frustration and sit myself down on the floor next to Keefe, much to his amusement. We work on the project for forty-five minutes, before we get bored (and a little off-topic).

"How about we play Truth or Dare?" Keefe suggests, and I nod, casting the science project aside. "Great!" Keefe says, smiling. "You can start. Is that fine?" I nod again, getting ready. I haven't played this in a long while, the last time was at a sleepover with Biana, Linh, Tam and Marella. "Okay. Foster, truth or dare?"

"Dare," I answer confidently. Keefe smirks, and my stomach drops. Uh oh. "Foster, I dare you to buy one of those hamster-looking animals from the pet shop and name him Prince Iggy The First."

Okay, seriously. What kind of a dare is that? Prince Iggy The First? Just...wow. "Remind me never to play Truth or Dare with you ever again," I huff. Keefe smirks more, much to my annoyance. He's talking about the hybrid hamsters at the pet store. I don't know what went into making them, but they're kinda cute. And they have wings.

I shake my head, sighing. "Your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," he says. "I mean, I normally goes for dares so this time I'll pick truth."

"Okay." I grin evilly. "What's your greatest fear?" I ask, going for the deep question. Keefe looks taken aback. "Uh..." he splutters, then clears his throat. 

"My greatest fear is that...I'll never find my soulmate. But I guess that's changed."

His confession makes my head spin.

____________________

A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA