Chapter Twenty Three: Happy Birthday!

Robin: Hi there um- fellow honorary titans. You noticed we're out of twitter.

Cyborg: And this is why this is some special chapter.

Starfire: Indeed, yes! We are all out of twitter!

Robin: Starfire, I just said that.

Starfire: Very good!

Robin: ._.

Beast Boy: Besides the fact that it's a special chapter, we're out of WiFi in the moment. Heheh.

Cyborg: Which was unfair *cough* intentional act *cough*

Robin: We still would've done it.

Starfire: I agree.

Beast Boy: But I can't finish my Poptropica :((

Raven: Enough pleasantries, let's say the real deal.

Beast Boy: They rhyme :3

Raven: ?

Cyborg: Anyhow, this chapter is dedicated to the boss' special someone. AND NO, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK.

Robin: This is for a friend, who, apparently because of us, well I must say-

Starfire: It's really flattering for us that liking us is a bridge between friendship.

Raven: And obviously, this chapter serves as a gift, too. There's literally a huge distance in between, and there was a failed attempt to greet.

Beast Boy: Okay, fine, I know you're impatient-let's say it.

Teen Titans: Happy Birthday, Shy!

Robin: Yes, Shy, she is aware your birthday was on April (by Facebook and the almighty reseach paper), but catching up is better than nothing, isn't it?

Raven: No, we weren't paid. She just really has the concern. So she kept away our WiFi and told us to greet you even when it's overdue.

Cyborg: Right.

Starfire: We'd like to congratulate you on your sweet sixteen! Isn't it wonderful? You're growing old!

The Rest: o__O

*****

Ahahahaha. Old :P

To emphasize- oh, Happy Birthday - , I had planned to greet you during the evening after my guitar session, but there was a certain obstacle that came in my way *cough* TV *cough*

Anyway, yeah, this is for you. This is the reason why I flooded you in the chatbox: to greet you, and to make sure whether you've read my short story -my graduation gift for you- or not.... *glares* Do tell if you've read it >.>

Why TWTT? It is so because duh. Teen Titans made us close, and Never Gone was even published with you, right? I just haven't finished it yet. You know why.

And I think that's it, since other heartfelt stuff was already written in my mini letter, and you know what. But I will repeat one sentence from there: I hope we meet again, and talk about whatnot, most especially that 5-letter word that starts with A. Believe me, it's STILL being perf to me ;) And oh, I really might find him, since we're in the same building in college :P

With all heartfelt Sincerity,
TheGelatin

Beast Boy: Please give us our WiFi back :(

***

Hi everyone! I know I was going to work on Never Gone, and I am working on it. Also, I know you all can't relate, but this is just something for my OLD friend. Don't we want to give something for our friends?

Anyway, if the name sounded familiar, Shy is the author of Forgotten Memory, something she wrote alongside me as I write Never Gone and TWTT. You can track her down, especially for those who ship RobStar, and read the said story. If you like it, vote it, and maybe even follow her! She's a nice girl. Oh, and as add-on, like me, she's also a book nerd and an otaku :)

Her username is: ShyDreamer25

Going to give it a try?