Fifteen- What The Fans Say! (Part One)

13 mins

Sandra Netkin @sandra22: I've heard Beast Boy and Madonna are gonna be on glee!!!

                                                           7 retweets   8 favorites

Replies: 

Angel West @angelwest: @sandra22 thats so 26 mins ago!

Sandra Netkin @sandra22: Woman I just signed in -.-

Angel West @angelwest: @sandra22 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xD XD XD

Inajane Burns @ToxixGirl: @sandra22 I've heard of it too, the staff of the show called the two themselves.

Angel West @angelwest: @sandra22 It's just that I dont imagine a BB-Madonna tandem.

Inajane Burns @ToxixGirl: @sandra22 Everything is possible with glee ;)

Sandra Netkin @sandra22: Madonna would b cool in glee. But i don't imagine a singing Beast Boy. 

Inajane Burns @ToxixGirl: @sandra22 The role tho omg asdf lol.

Angel West @angelwest: @sandra22 ikr bwahahahaha xD

Inajane Burns @ToxixGirl: @sandra22 He's the very first person to get a role in glee...as an animal!!!

Sandra Netkin @sandra22: ahahaha Madonna gets to be the sub teacher, while BB's her pet iguana!!!!!!!!!!

Angel West @angelwest: @sandra22  hahahahahaa dayum :P

6 mins

Danielle Page @abcd: Spotted.Robin.At.Gym.Bahahahahahahahahahaha :3 #leabslol

Replies:

Mona Page @monapage: @abcd Dear, you have a boyfriend. @kreid

Danielle Page @abcd: Mom -.-

Tali Wright @itstali: @abcd seriously? You mean THE Robin? THE TEEN TITAN ROBIN?!

Danielle Wright @abcd: @itstali DUHHH.

Tali Wright @itstali: @abcd Ugh I should't have ordered those cheese fries! T-T Why did I not come with you?!

Keith Reid @kreid: @abcd Why did your mom had me mentioned? o.o

9 mins

Alex Hayes @cabin3pride: Almost a week when I bought Raven the new copy of The Mark of Athena. Oh gods how did I do that? :D

Replies:

Paula Brecht @paulie15: @cabin3pride Raven? For real? O.O

Alex Hayes @cabin3pride: Yeah :3 Jealous?

Paula Brecht @paulie15: @cabin3pride Um, no. I believe she already had a copy of it.

Alex Hayes @cabin3pride: LIES. She was trying to purchase it. I was like: I'll pay for your copy, if you don't mind :)

Paula Brecht @paulie15: @cabin3pride Dude, shame!

Alex Hayes @cabin3pride: What? She said it's okay!

Paula Brecht @paulie15: @cabin3pride Weird. She had a picture of hey own copy posted like, 2 years ago.

Alex Hayes @cabin3pride: Oh, that? That was the old copy. The one  I gave her was the one with the Staff of Serapis.

Paula Brecht @paulie15: @cabin3pride THE WHAT?!

Alex Hayes @cabin3pride: DUHHHHHHHH. Today's April 14. The book was first sold last week.

Paula Brecht @paulie15: @cabin3pride OH, SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!

                                                     @paulie15 has signed out of Twitter.

5 mins

Anne Bane @lioness45: Selfie with Cyborg! *does the evil laugh* pic.twitter.com/14783337568047.jpg

(AN: Then again, using your wonderful imaginations, a girl in her early 20's, doing the duckface with Cyborg. Tighten your belts to the world of imagination for awhile because next chapter I swear you're not gonna be using your imagination much)

                                                             3 Retweets       6 Favorites

Replies:

Carlo Michaels @michaelsc: @lioness45 One does not simply...makes Cyborg do the duckface.

Anne Bane @lioness45: Carlo, you try approaching the big guy and ask for a selfie with him, he says yes. Also say you want him to do the duckface, he'd say yes.

8 mins

Lenny Buck @poniesyay: Spotted Starfire at the baby care section of the shopping mall.

Replies:

George Walls @ninja22: @poniesyay OH DEAR SNICKERS.

Lenny Buck @poniesyay: @ninja22 What?

Mike Jefferson @viperfang: @poniesyay WHAT THE ACTUAL O.O

Lenny Buck @poniesyay: I don't get it.

Otto Huberman @ottttttow: @poniesyay THE RUMORS ARE REAL.

Lenny Buck @poniesyay: SERIOUSLY PEOPLE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

Mike Jefferson @viperfang: @poniesyay The rumors, lenny!

Lenny Buck @poniesyay: Rumors? o.o

Otto Huberman @ottttttow: @poniesyay The rumors that Starfire is pregnant.

Lenny Buck @poniesyay: What? No she isn't! Her stomach isn't huge!

George Walls @ninja22: @poniesyay Oh. So...why is she there?

Lenny Buck @poniesyay: She was trying to buy them for silkie! People! Come on! She was muttering on what outfit could fit him!

Otto Huberman @ottttttow: @poniesyay xD

                                                                                    *****

Sorry for the long absence! Trouble with wifi. I'm here at the computer shop. Part one because I'll make stuff like this every fifteen chapters. I hope you like it :)

Anyway, do you guys have the Mark of Athena copy? The one that *sniff* Alex bought for Raven?  *more sniffing*

And oh, don't mind the wrong spelling. I intended it.

-TheGelatin