Twelve: Don't Feel

10 mins

Beast Boy @BBisawesome: I have a joke: What does Queen Elsa eat for snacktime? ...Snowflakes! Haha get it! :D

Replies:

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna: @BBisaweome O.O You just didn't...

Beast Boy @BBisawesome: You didn't get the joke?

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna:@BBisawesome You are so so so so so so so so so so so so so....DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beast Boy @BBisawesome: What did I do?!

Beast Boy @BBisawesome: And who are you?

                 -@PrincessAnna has signed out of Twitter-

                       °°°°°

10 mins

Elsa of Arendelle @QueenElsa: Conceal. Don't Feel.

Be the good girl you always have to be :)  #justajoke

                    41,493 Retweets

                   59,245 Favorites

Replies:

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna: @QueenElsa That's right sister, keep your cool!

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna: @QueenElsa Of course I don't mean cool as in your powers like...you know..

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna: @QueenElsa xD

Elsa of Arendelle @QueenElsa: Haha I always keep my cool. But that joke?

Elsa of Arendelle @QueenElsa: THATJOKEWOWIFEELLIKEDJKSAAWKDKQOOAXJJFCJSJJFDDAAFJDJDEEJDJSSSJDJDDDIDDDFKFKFKFKFCKKQQWS

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna: @QueenElsa Elsa, don't feel :)

Elsa of Arendelle @QueenElsa: Ooh, I froze my keyboard. Hahaha.

Kristoff @LeIceMaster: @QueenElsa Uh...Queen Elsa... You want to go with Anna and me and Sven on a blowout? xD

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna:@QueenElsa ??? @LeIceMaster

Kristoff @LeIceMaster: @Queen Elsa   C: ! ! !

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna: @QueenElsa :)

Sven @Ilovecarrots: @QueenElsa carrots

Kristoff @LeIceMaster: @QueenElsa Yay look Sven can type! :'D Sooo proud of ya buddy!

Elsa of Arendelle @QueenElsa: Oh, give me twenty minutes.

                       °°°°°

14 mins

Beast Boy @BBisawesome: Snow in my room dudes soooo cooooold >…<

                       1 Retweet

                       1 Favorite

Replies:

Elsa of Arendelle @QueenElsa: @BBisawesome Well.

Beast Boy @BBisawesome: O____O

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna: @BBisawesome Apply ICE to BURNED area.

Beast Boy @BBisawesome: You're her sister o.o

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna: @BBisawesome Problem? ;D btw, was it that voice again, Elsa? ;)

Elsa of Arendelle @QueenElsa: @BBisawesome I couldn't control it! She was like, Let it go, let it go...haha.

Beast Boy @BBisawesome: Heheh...can you stop the snow in the room?

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna: @BBisawesome Rephrase it!

Beast Boy @BBisawesome: Please stop the snow in my room "pic.twitter.38832.jpg"

(^ Imagine Beast Boy doing his puppy dog eyes in well...puppy form xD)

Kristoff @LeIceMaster: @BBisawesome IT'S BLOWOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wandering Oaken's @wanderingoakens: @BBisawesome Big summer blowout? :D

Olaf @olaflovessummer: @BBisawesome SSSSSSUMMMMMMMMMEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elsa of Arendelle @QueenElsa: @BBisawesome Maybe 4 hours after. Bye!

Anna of Arendelle @PrincessAnna: @BBisawesome You might wanna build a snowman for company?

               -@QueenElsa, @PrincessAnna, and @LeIceMaster has signed out of twitter-

Beast Boy @BBisawesome: Nooooooooo dudes don't go I'm sorry!!!

Sven @ilovecarrots: @BBisawesome carrots.dude.carrots.dude.

                          °°°°°

Ha. You don't mess with the royal sisters of Arendelle!!! Lesson learned ;)

This chapter is dedicated to the following:

@alexandra_13_xx

@sugar_sweetcandy25

@NabicanEmpress

Thanks for your comments last chapter guys! You made me write another Chapter for frozen.

Comment "Sven loves carrots" if you saw this authors note! Some of you could skip this, ya know so...

xD

Anyways, there will be another new guest! And clue: she's creepy *evil laugh* if you people can guess it, you get a dedication.

This is all for now! Goodbye, Honorary Titans!

-TheGelatin