Chapter 1: The Faction's Ruins

------------------------------------------------------

Yus' PoV

We all were traveling through the rift, seeing the colorful surroundings around us that made it seem like a completely different dimension from our's

Yus:"This place sure is beautiful...it feels peaceful..." I said to break the silence, me, Spooky and Aoi were the only ones impressed by the place's looks

Yoshika:"Let me explain" Her voice sounded in our heads

Kazuki:"We're talking to you through the Headquarters, it should be easy to follow up from here!" Followed Kazuki's voice in a happy tone

Aoi:"Please explain, what is this place?"

Yoshika:"This is the world between the Factions, to arrive into any Faction you must go through here and find the gateway, it should be easy to locate if you freed my Faction already"

Just as she said that, i remembered what happened when me and Yuika entered the Faction of Faith, i had opened a gateway to enter the place and now it was really likely another Faction unlocked for us to enter

Yoshika:"We call it the Dimensional Faction, no one knows it's true name besides the one who lived there"

Spooky:"Akira once told me the story of an Omni Pillar and how he sacrificed his life to make every Faction and weapon of the Eterset, we all owe him our very existence"

Yus:"So there was an Omni Pillar before every Pillar existed? And what's an Eterset?" I asked with clear curiosity and confusion, being new to this all wasn't the best...

Yuika:"Eterset is the weapon every Pillar has, for example..."

Yuika summoned her giant fan and held it as Spooky summoned her staff

Yuika:"These two and your weapon are part of the Eterset, no other artifact compares to them nor do they have an equal"

Kazuki:"Until now..."

His voice brought our attention to him

Kazuki:"Hisako had a sword that gave him control over Corruption, what he can do with that is untold but...so far, Beginning of the End might be the counterpart of that weapon" His words did make sense, i could absorb corruption while he could control it...might just be a coincidence though...

Yus:"I doubt that's it..."

Yoshika:"Yusu must be right...it's hard to know how End can do as much on it's own, specially since no one ever used it for that much"

Spooky:"End is the weakest artifact in the Eterset, or so Hisako made it seem...either he couldn't control it's power or End just didn't like him"

I turned to my blade in doubts, but no word came out from it to agree or disagree, nor to confirm or deny. What they said of me being the chosen for the action made me remember Hisako's words...