- The black van -

CW: Kidnapping and Mentions of kidnapping, Blood, swearing.

———

A phone rings throughout the house, pulling Finney and Marilyn from their slumbers.

The two had fallen asleep on the couch last night waiting for Robin, they didn't want to start the movie without him.

Groaning, Marilyn taps Finney with her foot. "Go answer it."

Finney also groans, but is too polite to say no so he eventually raises from his spot on the couch, making his way to the phone.

She watch him raise the phone to his ear before answering.

"Hello?"

Marilyn waits patiently for the phone call to end, watching Finneys facial expression change as the person on the other side speaks through the phone.

She can't hear anything being said, having being too far away. So all she can do is just listen to the quiet muttering.

Finney listens to the words being said, Marilyn spotting fear and sadness flash through his brown eyes before he makes brief eyecontact with her.

What the hell is that call about?

Finney nods. "I understand. Thank you for telling me." He says before putting the phone back.

He stands on the spot for a little bit, just staring at the wall where he placed the phone causing Marilyn to grow worried.

Slowly sitting up, Marilyn adjusts herself on the couch to be more comfortable. "Finney? Are you okay?"

Her words seem to break Finney from his daze and he turns to the girl, tears filling his eyes.

"Its Robin."

Marilyn looks at him confused. "Robin? What about Robin?" She asks.

Finney looks at the floor, a tear slipping from his eye.

"He's missing."

Marilyn could've sworn she felt the world pause as soon as the words left his lips.

She didn't know what to do. Her best friend was missing. He could be in pain, or worse.

All she could remember her theory about The Grabber and how he didn't take another victim until the one he had previously was dead.

Robin was gone.

And if Robin was gone, that meant Casper...

+++

Finney and Marilyn didn't do much that day. Just deciding to hangout and be as happy as they could without the third person of their trio. They knew Robin wouldn't want them crying over him.

It was now Monday and almost the whole town had heard about the boys disappearance. Flyers were put up and flowers were sent to homes. The town was starting to get used to having to send flowers and sympathy to eachother. It was sickening.

Marilyn and Finney were walking to school that morning. Three days after Robin wen't missing. They decided not to talk much about it as it was a painful subject.

But Robins absence also put thoughts into the minds of a certain group of boys.

Finney and Marilyn feel hands push them from the back, causing the both of them to fall down onto the damp grass.