Introduction

A/N Face claim to Rowan Blanchard. Also just imagine her wolf on her head and right part of her head a little patch a white. I know I am late writing about Zombie 2 but I have been reading a lot of fanfic about it and couldn't help myself so here it is. Also Wikolia means victorious.
Hi there! I'm Wikolia and I am a werewolf. Yes I know why is there a werewolf in a town full of humans and zombies? Well when I was pup I ventured to far from the pack and got lost. I ended up walking in Zombie town where the Z-patrol found me and the mayor made me live with zombies since they want nothing to do with me. I was lucky to be adopted by the Necrodopolis. Now I have an older brother by couple of months , Zed, and a little sister,Zoey. Zoey is my best friend and she gives the best ear scratches.
It was about a year ago when the humans allowed Zed and I and rest of our zombie friends to attend high school. I was only allowed if I wore a collar like the zombies had to wear z-bands. The first was a mess for me cause there was alarms and the bell was loud. Now we get to attend high school with humans. Zed met his now girlfriend Addison and it all changed. The mayor lifted the anti-monster laws. And now I don't have to wear that ugly collar. Which now humans have shops over in Zombie town and zombie can now get jobs outside of Zombie town. There is even froyo with many flavors besides vanilla and personally I love the peanut butter 'n bones.
Currently it is summertime and our friends Addison, Bree, and Bonzo are at cheer camp. Guess what they are coming back today and I am so excited that my tail can't stop wagging. Today is also the my brother asked Addison to prawn and Zoey and I get to help. Well time to get ready for the prawnposal bye.