Werewolves

A/N this her outfit and hairstyle.

Wikolia's POV

   The next morning I woke up to my brother yelling to get me up.
  "Kol, wake up. We have a very important day that will let us go to prawn!" He yelled. I didn't really understand what that was about but I got up and dressed to look more awake but if I am honest I am tired. It been hard to sleep when I am slowly dying and all I am doing is coughing a lot  because I don't have a lot of charge in my moonstone necklace. After I got my hair done I walked downstairs to meet Zoey and dad sitting at the table.
  "Morning pup, dad." I said happily. They both morning to me and then Dad asked me.
   "How did you sleep sweetie?" He asked. He is a great single dad you know. I mean he cares for us and loves us for who we are.
  " I slept okay." I said because I really didn't want to panic them. They deserve better than that. I have been thinking about my mates and pack lately. I always remembered smells and my mates names. I have three mates in total. Willa, who smells like a cinnamon cookie to me, Wyatt , her brother and the scent of pine, and lastly Wynter, my cherry bloosm with hint of vanilla. I haven't seen them in so long. I miss them a lot. Wait I smelt pine around that wolf-boy. They are looking for me still thank the moon spirit. I was so deep in thought until someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned to see Zed right behind me.
  "Kol you ready to go to school?" He asked me. I always walk to school with him and Addison since I would get lost. I have learned I am bad with directions even when I was a pup.
  "Yea I am ready and do I have wear the collar again?" I asked him hoping I didn't because I may or may not of got rid of it.
   "Nope you are good they figured out a while ago you can't hurt a fly." He is right I really can't hurt anyone it not in my nature. I nodded and grabbing my bag and walking out the door. Zed and I  walk to meet with Addison. Then we headed to school. I was in my head thinking about where the moonstone is since the history books say nothing about it. It would probably be easier if I had help but I couldn't ask Addison or Zed about it. I hadn't noticed where I was walking until I run straight into a pole and I fell right on my bum.
   "Kol"
    "Lia" they yelled panicked.
   "Ouchie where did that pole come from?" I asked confused.
  "Are you okay? You really must have been deep to thought." Addison said helping me up.
  " Yeah I am okay. Also by the way what is today for you to wear your cheer uniform?"
   " Oh Bucky wanted every cheer member to wear the cheer uniform to support his presidential campaign."
  "Crap that's today," I said knowing I didn't hide my tail. The Acey's tend to like to pick on me by tripping me to stepping on my tail. Today is not going to be my day. We walked into school and into the gym because we always gotta start the day with a debate to be president right. I went to stand in the corner to watch Bonzo in band and Addison. I was lucky not to be spotted by the Acey's.
  Wyatt's POV

    We woke up to cheering from outside the vent. We made sure the coast was clear to get out of this vent. I walk over to this clear case where one of other wolves, Wester, picked up a shiny metal cup then hissed in pain then threw it to the next wolf until in ended up with Wynter.
   "Ouch the pain, Silver awo" she yelped then threw it to me which I caught the bottom.
  "Good catch ,brother," Willa said.
   "Look there the great alpha" I said looking and pointed. through a crowd.
    "Let's go wolves." Then someone gave us away. Dang humans. Then my sister yelled.
    " Where is the moonstone ,white hair!" The girl was hidden behind a wall of football players and Wikolia protecting her in fight stance with her fangs out.
  "I think you have the wrong person." The girl with white hair said. 
"Our razor sharp claws will gut them and splatter their blood." Wynter growled out which made everyone gasp and Wikolia really didn't think it was that great since her ears bent back to look threatening." Too much" wynter then questioned. We then nodded yes.
  "Wolves! On my command!" Willa growled with her eyes and necklace glowing.
  Wikolia's POV
  I heard Bree yell werewolves. I ran over to where  Zed made a football player wall enfront of Addison. I got in fighting position knowing full well I won't feel well after using some of my energy. One the wolves growled out a threatening message though I really didn't enjoy it  and pinned my ears back growling letting my necklace and eyes glow. Then all I could see was the wolves ready to fight when there alpha ordered them to stand down after the wolf-boy or should say Wyatt said something to make them stand down. I also stood down. I really didn't feel good now. I held my coughing which didn't help that but thank the moon I had water.
  " We wolves have found interest in your school and would like to join." The alpha said with awkward smile.
  "They can't do that." Bucky said shocking. I really don't enjoy being around him because I think he is annoying. Then coach said that the forbidden forest was in the school district. I smiled and hoped that I can meet them again. I want to welcome them and Addison had same idea.
  "Welcome to Seabrook." We said together. The three front wolves looked at me smirking. Oh this will be fun.
A/n I feel like they are thinking of ways to kidnap Wikolia. We will have to find out in next chapter.😊 Bye lovelies.