Prawnposal and The Forbidden Forest

Wikolia's POV

    Currently I am standing beside Zoey, who was holding  a bucket full shedded colorful pieces of paper.
   "Hey Zed, don't you think this is a bit too much?" I said thinking it to bright , big, and distracting.
   "What no, it is perfect to ask Addison but I have fix the arrow a bit. Hand me the ladder," he said as I handed him the ladder. Then I heard Zoey speak.
   "When can throw the confetti?" She asked.
   "When time is right." Zed said setting the ladder up and climbing it. I went to sit on a rock and sat down. Then I heard a motor and I looked up saw the bus coming.
" Zed the bus!" I yelled but bus was to close and when he turned the bus hit the ladder and took him for wild ride while the bus swerved. I picked up zoey and ran after the bus. The bus ended up in the forest. I personally liked the forest but I am confused with directions. When I got to the bus I saw a crying Bucky which was really funny. I sat zoey down.
" Zoey stay with the bus I going to go with Addison to find Zed." I said as she nods and goes over to Bree. I ran over to Addison.
  "Addison let me help find zed." She agreed and we went into the forest and suddenly she stopped. We heard a twig snap and we looked up. We saw a beautiful werewolf in fighting stance growling on a rock. Addison looked scared so I went in my fighting stance and growling back with moonstone necklace started to glow. Then she howled a 'i will rip your throat out' warning. Which Addison got the idea and ran which I followed looking back with my ears down sadly. I didn't like that howl it was mean but I felt sorry for growling at her. I heard another twig snap and turn around to see Addison hit Zed.
  "This why you don't sneak up on people ," I told him. We walked back and Addison told Zoey that we saw werewolves. Which that started a screaming and panic of cheerleaders. Which held my ears for it was too loud. They settled down a bit and we got them back to to town.