Saving the moonstone

3rd Person POV
    Wikolia was the first to wake up from sleeping the next morning. She was remembering the events from the night before and she didn't blame Zed for throwing her though it really hurt. She saw her mates were loosely holding her and got up gently to not wake them up. She still hurt a bit but pushed it down and walked over to Willa's to find one of her fur vests since why not. She will definitely be the mate to have all her mates clothes in her closet. She had some clothes in bag to but she wore a t-shirt in Willa's closet instead of taking one of her vests, her pair of pants and she will have Wynter do her hair when she wakes up. Wikolia woke up early before anyone it the pack. She walked to the pack kitchen and started to make pancakes and bacon. She loved the smell of bacon though she wasn't allowed to have it in Zombietown because the zombie are pretty much vegianans. She listened to her aroundings and could hear footsteps. She looked up to see pups and some teenage wolves standing there.
Wikolia's POV
  I smiled at the wolves who walked in.
"You guys hungry ?" I asked placing a plate of pancakes and bacon down on to tables since I made enough for everyone in the pack.
   " Thank you Kol" the pack said digging in. I heard more footsteps and I turned to see my mates with worried looks then relieved ones.
  "Pup where did you go?" Wyatt asked walking over to me.
" Did you make breakfast for everyone?" Wynter asked doing the same.
" Is that my shirt?" Willa asked doing same thing as the other two.
  " I could sleep anymore the sun was up so was I so I came here and yes I cooked everyone breakfast and decided to wear your shirt. I am better than last night thank the moon goddess." I said sounding smart.
"Well what you make? We have to go school today. But we will get the moonstone today too. " Willa said wrapping her arms around my waist.
  "Welp I made pancakes and bacon. I don't know if there is any bacon to find but if you are lucky you might find some." I said then Wyatt and Wynter ran to get some bacon. I laughed at them but I held some bacon for them after I cooked it so it was funny watching them go find some. "Wills I have some in the microwave for you, Wilder , and Wynter." I told her in her ear.
  " Pup you are so gonna get it when they find out. But I will protect you." She said has I handed her some. Wilder and Wynter looked back at us and yelled.
" Bacon!" They ran over and plead with puppy eyes.
  " Ok you can have some and we can go to school." I said handing them the plate of bacon.
3rd person POV
Time skip~
  Addison walked up to the wolves to ask what they talking about. Wynter let the secret slip. Addison said she could help. Willa said to try on the necklace. Addison opened the box where the necklace should be but it wasn't there. The necklace was really important and Wikolia knew that but it wasn't like Addison at all. Then she remembered that Zed really didn't want her to be one. The other wolves told Addison to get out of their hair and left but Wikolia  told her mates she had to get something. They let her but she knew not to keep them waiting so she quickly wrote a note and gave it to Addison and ran back outside. They walked towards the power plant and looked at the blueprint Wyatt found. They were spotted. The wolves started singing to tell why they were there.

Wikolia's POV
We were sprayed by some silver stuff and pushed back and hand cuffed.
"I'm sorry I failed you." Willa said. I was sad for her to say that. Then Addison came to rescue us and stop the demalation. She got my note awwoo! She is so cool.  With Zed help they managed to stop it. Then Zed gave  Addison her necklace and he took it. I knew it dumb brother. Addison was so mad at him. Addison put the necklace on and nothing happened.Then something happened they said that the responer wasn't working and we needed to get out now. Everyone ran out of the building but I had another plan that I wrote down in the note just in case. I jump down the vent near where the blueprint said was open space. Lucky for me I ended up right where the moonstone was and I was very stupid the building above went boom and hurt my ears and something hit my head then I saw black.
Addison's POV
  "Did everyone get out ?" I asked hoping Wikolia wouldn't follow her plan.
  " Wait where is Pup?" Winter and Willa asked worried for her.
  " She wrote me her plan if something happened. It says ' I knew something would happen and don't worry I jumped in the one vent that I knew went to an opening underground which I believe where the moonstone is. I also know I will be stuck down there for a while so be nice to each other and don't worry I will be okay. P.S Zed took your necklace because he doesn't want you to leave. And bring some water when you get down here love you. Kol~." At that moment the power plant exploded. Some wolves fell to ground coughing.
" What if she got crushed with the moonstone ?!" Wynter asked between coughs.
   " Wynter do you feel the mate bond because I still can it means she still alive." Wyatt said helping her and his sister get back to the den.
3rd person POV.
  The wolves got back to the den and they helped the other get comfortable. Wikolia woke up to ringing in her ears and sat up to see the moonstone. Wikolia had an idea that she know if it work but she knew it might. She howled as loud as she could to signal she was okay and to hide her soon.
A/N I had time to write so here it is. I had two ways this could have went out but I choose this one to change it a bit. They will go to prawn even Wikolia's mates but they will be still worrying about her. Will they hear her and will they find each again? Stay in tune. Have a great day/afternoon /night. Bye lovelies~