summertime and s'mores

Wikolia's Pov
   Well it finally summer again and it the first with my mates I do excited that my tail won't stop while I sit in our last class before summer finally begins. Also the Acey finally stopped picking on me too. I think it was one of my mates that made them stop. We were going to head to the waterfall in forest after school. Since it been heating up we wolves are getting hot and uncomfortable. When school gets out we have more time to run and relax. I know that I just want out to run. The final bell rang so most of us wolves ran out the doors of school. I stopped at my locker to grab some snacks I wanted my pack to try. Then my brother came up to me.
  "Hey Kol, you staying at den tonight? If  yes I will see you there because we have a s'mores party." He said running off somewhere maybe to get marshmallows. I love marshmallows. Just the thought of the white pillow like sweets make my tail wag. I walked outside to feel the heat from the sun. I wonder if I could lay on a rock and tan. I not really tan but  I don't burn so that's a plus. I looked for Wyatt since he was walking me to the den. It Wyatt's turn to have me to himself since Wills and Wynter had me for a night. I couldn't find him but smelt him. Where could he be. He better not have forgotten cause if he did I not sharing my snacks with him. I was stopped mid thought to be picked up.
  "Well there you are pup. Are you enjoying the heat? This is your first summer at den since we found you. When we were pups you tended to be more clingy when it got hot." Wyatt said lifting me up.
  " Who says that I not? I remember being clingy to my brother during the summer too. Plus you smell good and are comfy." I said with pout and nesting my face into his neck.
  " Well pup, you smell good too. You remember we still gotta teach you about transformation into your wolf because the delta, alpha,and second in command or better known as Beta and some others can transform into their wolves. Mines a dark brown wolf and Willa's is dark brown with white spots and she is the bigger wolf because of her alpha status. And Wynter's  is a grey wolf with black spots" He explained as he walked into the forest. I lifted my head so I could speak.
  " So I will have light brown fur? How do I turn into my wolf  exactly?" I asked  as he sat be down on a big rock.
   " I don't know exactly how your wolf will look but I know it will be beautiful. How to turn into your wolf. That easy you gotta imagine you have four paws a tail and two wolf ears. Like this." He said transforming into his wolf. He then wagged his tail and barked for me to follow. I imagined me on all  fours and my ears and tail and snout. Then the next thing I was there in my wolf.
  ' Told you it was easy and you are beautiful I didn't expect you to have light brown fur with dark brownish black patches. Though it makes your wolf really cute. ' he said through mind link.
'So does that mean he can hear my thoughts? ' i said to myself.
' Yep and you and willa can hear mine when we're in our wolves on patrol. Wanna race to the den to get the ready for the summer bash?'
' Heck yeah I do'. I said jumping up and down. 
  'Ready set go!' He yelled and we ran to the den.
At the den~
   We made it to the den to see my brother ,Addison , and my other mates chatting.
  " Oh my goodness who are they? They are so cute." Addison asked.
  " That's Wyatt and I think that's Pup. Wait Pup you transformed and you look so cute I could just eat you up." Winter said coming and rubbing my ears. I waved my tail happily.
  " Do you guys all turn full wolf like them?" Addison said. Wyatt transformed back with clothes on and responded.
   " No not all our pack turns into a full wolf. I know that all four of us can turn into a wolf so that has it positives. Now I gotta help pup turn back." He said turning to me. " Now imagined yourself with hands and feet with clothes cause I don't think your brother or Addison would enjoy that as much as we would."  He said but then go hit in head by Willa for saying that. I changed back with clothes.
  "Good now pup come on we got some grilling to do for dinner. And you are the greatest cook we have." Willa said putting her arm around me.
" Wait you can cook?" Zed asked.
   " Yep always have and sometimes I cook when your not looking. " I said walking over and booping his nose walking into the den.
The s'more and stories time~
We all sat around the bonfire and we were making s'mores and telling stories. And it my turn, yayy!
  "OK how about I tell ya the first time I went to high school. I know some of you were there but you didn't know me yet so here we go. I really excited that we got to go to school I couldn't stand still. They only allow me there with collar saying to keep me in line. It was so so ugly. Which the collar went in the trash when they broke the normal. " I said pointing at Addison and Zed. " Well we went to school I had a problem with the bells and alarms so pretty much I was following Eliza or Bonzo all day holding my ears. But I did learn to make cookies that day and I watched my brother play football which was really cool. But now the bells are nothing to worry about and somepeople need to stop pulling my tail. OK that wasn't much of a story but might as well tell ya." I said putting a marshmallow on a stick and roasting it.
   "Well that was some good information for later use. How about I tell you about  Kol when we were little? She wasn't to fond of at first. She would growl at us and bite us if we got near her. She was dirty and not really fond of us. So wanna know what I did to get her trust? Peanut butter I got some peanut butter out for a sandwich and then she  walk over over and pouted like was a puppy well I mean she was but you know what I mean. She gave me a sad puppy eyes I couldn't not give her some. She was so happy and I learned a trick that I still use today. Give Kol peanut butter then you can get you need done." My brother said making me blush. It made my mates laugh.
  " You were always the one to take the homemade nut butter after Wynter's mom was done making it. Well lucky for you Wynter knows the recipe. " Willa said laughing. I made a s'more wagging my tail. Then I spoke again.
  "So that means I get nut butter again?"
   " Yes Pup." All my mates said laughing. We stayed there for the rest telling stories and sharing deep secrets only people at the bonfire will know and eating s'more.
A/n Well this is where we come to an end. Happy ending. Please leave a comment if you would want to see a sequel to Puppy love or maybe a xreader or maleoc fanfic. Have a wonderful day ,night , afternoon. Bye my lovelies~