cuddle pile

Wikolia's pov
The pups found my dress and got me ready to party the night away. They are super cute and useful.

A/n this is her dress and eye makeup

When we got done I was found by Wynter.
" Oh moon goddess have mercy, Puppy you look so beautiful I could just kiss oh wait I will." Wynter said pulling me in and kissed like on the lips. Omg best night ever but if I get to kiss my other two mates it will be fantastic.
" Well you look fantastic as well. And let's get this party started." I said has we started dancing and singing.

After the prawn was over I went back to the den with my mates which isn't surprising and I managed a wyatt and willa kiss too. I have a feeling that I will definitely not be out of their sights for while due to me doing something stupid. I was correct because the next thing I knew I was picked up like a princess by Wyatt.
  " Welp  this is quite a scene. What brings me to this lovely place hum ,Wilder?" I asked.
"Well you don't get leave us so you gonna get a punishment and it is the cuddle pile." He said walk us to the den with Wills and Wynter by his side.
  "Ooo like when we were pups?" I asked excitedly.
" Yep and we going to have a long talk about not jumping in a vent of falling building and to tell us your plans. Plus we want you to be safe." Willa said. That's means it mates only cuddle pile fun. But I am going to be scolded. But I get cuddles all the same so it will be okay. We walked to Wynter's to get some PJs for me but they all were still taller than me so the shirt was a bit long but I was lucky to have the string pants that adjust to your waist if you pull the string so they won't fall off. 
  "So  the scolding I didn't have a full plan after I jumped in the vent okay. I had a feeling." I said sitting on the bed  in Willa's room.
" What do you mean you had feeling what type of feeling?" Wynter asked sitting next to me.
   " Well it like when near you guys. It was like pull toward it. To find it. I had a tingly feeling on my left shoulder blade. I didn't know what it was until after I got this one." I said pointing to the wolf howling on my arm.
   "So a mark lead you to the moonstone and your howl earned you this one. I think I know why you are more wolf than us." Wyatt said.
  "Why?" I asked.
" Well it only happens  every 100 years  a wolf is born with wolf ears and tail and is meant to be delta or the protector of the pack and moonstone. The wolf has the connection to the moonstone and has the loudest howl. I found it in the book of legends " he said Placing the book down.
   "Well that explains a lot and next time I will tell my plan and don't do anything stupid."
" Good now cuddle pile". Wynter said tackling me. Then the other two joined in.
    " I love you guys so much." I said
" We love you too pup" they said.
3rd POv
They stayed in the cuddle pile talking and figuring out what to teach Wikolia in days to come. They the soon fell asleep.
   A/n Last weekend I was busy with homecoming and school stuff so I am writing now. There is one more chapter after this it called summer and s'mores. Well have a great evening, afternoon, morning, night and I will write the final chapter of Puppy love. Don't worry I will be writing more in Little wolf and be starting a teen wolf fanfic where my Oc Dakota Stiliski gets in trouble with Scott and Stiles. Bye lovelies.