The Den With Addison

Wikolia's POV
   After they sang, I couldn't help but giggle when Wynter tackled Zed. I got up and kissed Zoey goodbye since I gonna spend the night at the den which I of course asked dad at lunch time. He said as long as I stayed safe. I agree to do that part. Willa walked over to me.
  "Pup, do wanna walk with me to the den? Plus I don't want to see you out of my sight after earlier okay." She said wrapping her arm around me. I think Wynter, Wyatt, and some of the wolves are going to go convince Addison at cheer practice. I guess I get Willa time which I'm all for.
    "Sure and I already the green light from dad to spend the night at the den." I said looking up at her since she is taller and she is always was of course.
   "Alright Pup, let's go and later Wyatt and Wynter will join us." She said taking us back to the den. When we got there some pups were playing tag which was super cute. Some of the pups saw us and came over to see us. I pick up one since he came up to me and used the grabby hands to get picked up.
" So cute, I keeping you but your momma won't want that so I will just give you some love." I kiss his forehead making him giggle.
  "Pup, that is Warren he is four and he is Wanda and Westley's little brother. And as much I think it is cute but I kinda feel jealous you kissing another person who isn't me or Wyatt or Wynter."
   "Oh Wills, don't worry I always have plenty of kisses for you. Plus you can have more than kisses anyway." I said handing Wanda her little brother. I walked over and kissed Willa on the lips. Which after that Willa started smirking.
Willa's POV
    Oh my moons she is too cute. And plus she is mine. I got kinda jealous of her kissing other people though. And she let that zombie girl scratch behind her ear but I think that girl is her sister so I will allow it. 
   "Pup, wanna play 20 question while we wait for Wyatt and Wynter to get back?" I said picking her up like when we were pups. It seemed like muscle memory as she wrapped her legs around my waist.
  " Sure I think it will be fun where we playing since you picked me up?" She said wrapping her arm around my neck . I walked toward my room.
   "My room if  you don't mind?" I said walking into my room.
  " That's fine so who is starting?" She said I sat her on the bed and getting on bed to sit with her.
  " I can, What is your favorite color? That one seems easy enough."
  " Blue and purple, how about you?"
  " Purple and emerald green, is there any thing you dislike about when first went to the human school?"
   " I dislike that they made me wear a collar and the bells which I still dislike because they still hurt my ears. The Acey's don't make me like going to school since they seem to like to pick on me. For example today during Chemistry they threw silver bits at me and that didn't heal fast like it usually does."
    "Pup, why didn't you tell us about them we could have done something about it. I will make sure no one picks on you or put a collar on you again. "
  " I really didn't want to put another thing on your plate and don't worry I threw the collar away a long time ago. Now that you know I get to ask another question. What does wolfsbane do to us?"
   "Oh it kinda wolf catnip. But I think you would have more of effect if someone gave it to you since you have more wolf genes. So don't let anyone give you any if we aren't around. Wolfsbane is common in wolf medicine but also the humans think that will harm us." I explained as I played her hair as we layed on my bed.
" That's good to know. Now it your turn."
   "Okay, do you know what mate mark is?"
"No, don't we already have those?"
  " We don't have them until we find our mates which we always had ours on our wrists since we were pups." I explained. We might have teach her some things we learned has we got older in the pack. Which I don't think will be bad.
  "But what do the rest of my marks mean?" She asked showing the pack symbol on her shoulder and wolf on her neck.
  " This one on your shoulder is the pack symbol because I have one on shoulder too. The one on your neck I really don't know yet but maybe it about how you look more wolf then us. Later we can check pack books."
   "  Sure we can do that. Did Wynter tell you about her teaching me about scent marking? I think we cuddled that time  though when you came back." She asked. Dang it Wynter that why she smelt of you when we cuddled.
  "No I didn't know she taught you about it though you smelt like her when cuddled. Do you want to be scent marked by all of us? Since I do still Wynter and I think you should smell of all us beside just one."
    " So does that mean I get to do that to you too?" She smiled wagging her tail. I nodded yes then I got tackled by Pup. I was lucky I was on the inside or we would be on the floor. She nested her head into side of my neck.
  " You smell like cinnamon cookies!" She said wagging her tail excitedly. As She was doing this I barely noticed that time passed it was like time stopped.
    " Wills and Pup we are back." My lovely brother, Wyatt came into the room. Pup got done scent marking me and then tackled Wyatt doing same to him.
Wyatt's POV
   We got back to the den and Wynter went to get water and went check on her little sister Wyider. I went to check on my sister and pup.
   " Wills and pup we are back." I said walking in the room and saw pup scent marking my sister then the next thing I know I get tackled by pup to have her scent mark me too. I heard Willa laughing.
   "She wanted to scent mark us too. Blame Wynter for teaching her that." My sister laughed out.
   "Blame me for what?" Wynter asked walking in the room looking down at us.
   "This. But I think you next." I said pointing to pup nuzzled in my neck. I can't believe how easy it was for her to tackle me. Then Pup got up and tackled Wynter to do the same.
      " There all mine now." She said getting up after scent marking Wynter.
    "Dang Pup how can you tackle us some easy?" I asked getting up and Wynter got help by Pup.
  " What is it not normal for me to be able to do that? Plus I tackle my brother when we play football though I not on the team."
     " Pup it okay and it handy to be able to tackle." Wynter said.
    " It is okay pup and I believe it time to  get Addison from her house."
   3rd person POV
They walked to Addison holding hands. When they got there Willa scratched the door.
Wikolia's Pov
  "We could have knocked guys but I guess this works too. I hear her coming." I said. She opened the door.
   " What are you doing here?"
  "For you you're important." Wyatt said. We took her to the den and Wynter and I started coughing.
"What's wrong!?" Addison asked manicked.
" We losing necklaces are losing energy. All pack are getting sicker each day. But now you are here." Wyatt said holding me up while Willa held Wynter. We walked in the den and then wolves welcomed her but Addison was howling random things like dottied unicorn which was wynter and I got excited for. Then she tried again and said a no no word. Then they started singing and playing the game sticks which I joined in.

Addison had a new style now. She looks so cool and she had Wills trust now. Then I heard my brother's voice.
"Where's Addison?" He ran in. " Don't let me take this off." As the pack growled at him. Then he took it  off.
" No Zed !" I said running towards him to grab his Z-band. But before I could reach it he threw me into the wall. I howled in pain.
WYATT'S POV
   " Kol/Pup!!" We yelled running towards her and Addison putting his Z-band on.
  "What are you doing here ,Zed?" Addison asked. Wynter picked up Pup to get her away from him.
    " You texted help to Bree and didn't answer your phone. We thought the Wolves kidnap you. Kol I am so sorry I didn't know it was you." Zed said stepping toward Pup who now was just holding a thumbs up towards him. We growled at him for hurting her.
   "Help with Chemistry and wanted to be here."Addison said.
  3rd person POV
  Willa gave that great alpha necklace to Addison. They gave Addison a day to think about becoming the great alpha. Wynter took Wikolia to the Willa's room. Addison and her friend left the den. The mates watched over Wikolia since her healing was slowed due to her necklace being low. They were holding her gently that night for tomorrow they will get the moonstone at Seabrook energy and they will have filled moonstones again.
   A/n Ok first week of school done. I think I will be able to update on weekends if I am not busy. I was working this chapter and thinking I should do another story about another character I would like to name Hazel. Right now I don't know whether to put her as a lost sister of a wolf or to she is a wolf from another pack that were killed by hunters and she became like a sister to the pack after found in Seabrook. Please comment for suggestions. I will also work on it weekends also. Have great day/night/afternoon. Bye lovelies~