Mates

Wynter's POV
   Willa told us to stand down after Wyatt reminded her that if the town was on guard we couldn't get to the moonstone. She then told them we were interested in joining their school. I choose to look at Pup since Willa's alpha made her stand down as well. She looked like she was going to break into a coughing fit but she decided to hold in. I was worried for her was wanting to come check on her. I knew it hurt to have these coughing fits because  I have them too. Pup hid a bit to make sure she could get some water.  Then walked over to the white haired girl.
  They walked over and said " Welcome to Seabrook." Then a man got on the stage and made an announcement.
"All activities and the rest of school day is dismissed and all wolves would you follow Ms. Necrodopis to office." Then everyone besides us, Pup, and a tall zombie guy. I was excited to see pup again. Then I heard the Zombie speak.
  " Kol, will you be okay? I saw you holding your coughs again." The Zombie said with his hand on her shoulder. Pup sighed and responded.
  "Yeah Zed I will be okay. I think your girlfriend is waiting for you." She said trying to push him out the door. 
   "Alright see you at home." He said leaving.
   " Alright then now we introduce myself and stand few feet to not seem threatening because you growled at them. " Pup muttered to herself. She used to this as a pup to when she had to ask for something it was super cute and still is. I not sure if see remembers who we are but we will see.
   Wikolia's POV
   I resured zed that I will be okay and literally pushed him out the door. I started to walked up to them muttering to myself what I needed to do. I looked up and smiled happily to see them again they all look grown up. I stood a couple feet like I told myself.
  "Okay I'm Wikolia Barken-Necrodopis and I will be guide, friend, or something like that. Plus I'm sorry we had to growl at each other. I tend to be protective of friends once I make them. So do want to introduce yourselves." I said with some confidence.
  " Do you not remember us,Pup?" Wynter asked sadly. It broke me to see that.
  "No honey,don't be sad. I do remember you , Wynter. How can I ever forget you  or Wyatt or Willa? Your my mates and I could smell you from anywhere." I really know how to move on this but my feelings took over and ran and hugged her. I could feel my tears fall as I hugged her. I never thought it feel so good to be in her arms again. Wyatt came over and asked.
  " Pup, are you okay-?" I pretty much cut him off by jump hugging him.
  Willa's POV
    I watched Kol run and hug Wynter after saying she remembered us. Wynter smiled when she hugged her. Wyatt saw Kol was crying and made sure to ask her what wrong. He was then caught off guard by a jump hug. I saw all the wolves around calm and aweing at seeing this. This must have remembered her too. I mean it hard not to she literally is only one from the pack to have wolf ears and a tail in human form. Plus who could forget this cutie. I think she really missed us to seeing her cry happy tears.
    " Pup you must have really missed us." I said walking over to them. I then was also jump hugged. Oh my moons pup is going to be the death of me. I kiss her head then she backed away still reaching distance. She wipe her tears and smiled.
   "Well would you like to get signed up and after I can show you around." She said holding out hands for two us to hold. Wynter took her right hand. Wyatt looked at me asking if he could too. Though I wanted to hold also but I shook my head towards them. He held her left.
"Wolves Let's get show on way." I commanded. I walked beside my brother. I could see Kol's tail was wagging. When we got to the office Wyatt ,Kol and I walked in and started the paperwork. 
~ A few minutes passed ~
   Wyatt's POV
  We finished the paperwork for all us wolves to go to school. I was thanking the moon goddess that Pup is with us again. We walked out of the office. Then pup spoke to the wolves outside the office.
" You are all signed up  and most of you have the same classes as me so I can help out when you need it." She said. I walked over to her.
  " Do you wanna go to the den?" I asked her since she hasn't been at den in so long. 
   "Yea I would like to come to den. But I have to go home before curfew." She said.
  "Home?" I asked I thought once we met again she would be living with us again. 
  " Technically I got adopted by the Necrodopis and I don't want you to be accused of kidnapping me. My brother Zed really doesn't know what to think about you right now." 
  "Alrighty then we will walk you home after but let's go to the den" I said and we left towards the den.
  A/N The next chapter will consist of what happened at the den and the next day after. Wikolia missed a lot and she going to have a talk with her mates. I think Wikolia really is cute now but I think everything will get cuter. Well stay in tuned for the next chapter. Bye Lovelies ~😊