recordings

-this story contains smut-

-1019 words-

*Y/N POV*

during covid time jamie made it a mission to keep his fans sane and happy, he did so by regularly going live on instagram and recording a multitude of covers. jamie and i had been living together for a while since we've been dating for almost 5 years. be bought our apartment just a couple months before covid started.

today jamie was in our kitchen to record a cover. today was "fire away". i was sitting just out of frame just admiring him, his passion, his voice, his everything just wondering how i ended up with such a perfect man.

jamie had been pretty busy lately, of course hes busy because hes a celebrity but him being home and me not being able to do stuff with him was almost more frustrating than just being home alone until he came back.

one of jamie's love languages is fucking teasing, and i feel like today hes teasing me more than usual. in the middle of the song he held up his hand and curled his fingers repeatedly, while looking me in the eye. i could feel a swarm of butterflies erupt in my stumach as he smirked and continued the song as if nothing happened.

i crossed my legs to try and release a bit of the tension jamie had caused between my legs with such little effort. i tried so hard to make it unnoticable but as soon as jamie finished and stopped recording and smirked at me. "do i really have such an effect on you?" he asked. "the fuck was that about jamie? please" i whined. "please what" he asked not so innocently. "please either stop teasing or finish the job after you do." i told him regretting it as soon as he smirked and walked over to me. he hooked his index finger under my chin to make me look up at him. 

"finish what darling?" he asked. i couldnt answer i just leaned up slightly, my lips parted a tiny bit. god the effect this fucker has on me. "so needy" jamie said before pulling me up into a slow yet hungry kiss. i moaned into the kiss, the frustration built up in the last couple weeks finally being released.

jamies hands roamed my body not breaking the kiss until his hands found the back of my thighs. "jump." he told me, and so i jumped he grabbed me as i swung my legs around his waist. he turned walked past the chair i had previously been sitting on an pushed me against the wall just before kissing me again, this time way rougher.

he bit my bottom lip eliciting a moan from me. his hand rested on my thighs as mine were tangled in his hair. i grinded my hips against his trying to get even the slightest amount of friction. i felt jamie smirk against me as he slowly pulled away from the kiss to start leaving hickeys and love bites down my neck.

"please" i whined arching my back to try and be impossibly closer to Jamie. "please what my love?" he said against my skin. "stop teasing and fuck me already, i need you." i begged him. he pulled away from my neck and looked me in my eyes. 

all i was wearing that day was a shirt i stole from him and underwear. one of his hands left my thigh and went in between my legs, his fingertips skimming over my clothed heat making me whimper. suddenly he pushed my panties aside and pushed a finger inside me making me moan at the shock and pleasure.

without saying a word he pumped his finger in and out of me, curling it ever so often only adding to the pleasure. he watched me as he pushed another finger in, he watched my face scrunch up at the pleasure mixed with the slight sting of the stretch. after a few minutes of him pumping his fingers in and out of me i felt the knot in my stomach growing tighter. "s-so close, fuck" i moaned out, jamie leaned closer until he was right next to my ear. "cum for me" he whispered in my ear. suddenly a tsunami of pleasure came over me as i came.

jamie slowed down the pace of his fingers letting me ride out my orgasm before pulling his fingers out of me. he looked me in my eyes as he licked his fingers clean, "you were such a good girl for me Y/N, guess you deserve a reward now" he told me.

he pushed down his sweat pants and boxers allowing his dick to spring free. because i was still pushed against the wall we were so close that without doing anything his tip was already teasing at my entrance. i tried to push myself down but he placed his hands on my hips holding me in place as he thrusted into me making both of us moan. once he was fully inside of my he stayed still for a second letting me adjust to his size.

once the sting went away it was immediately replaced by pleasure making me moan out again. jamie took this as a sign for him to start moving. he placed his head in the crook of my neck as he moved at a leisurely pace. "please" i whimpered, "hm?" jamie hummed into my neck. "f-faster" i requested, and faster he went. he lifted his head from my neck and started ramming into me making both of us a moaning mess.

this continued for not too long before i was close again. i gripped his shoulders, my nails digging into the fabric of his shirt. "s-so-" i was cut off by jamie quickly kissing me before saying "i know, me too". within a matter of seconds my back arched and my walls clenched around him as i came screaming his name. jamie followed soon after.

he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, he ran us a bath to clean ourselves up, he was such a sweetheart during aftercare. "hey jamie?" "yes love?" "i love you." "i love you too my love."

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

this one is a pretty long one but it took ages bc i didnt know how to continue it but i finished it so yea

not proofread or edited