Meeting your idol Pt.2

*3636 words*

*this story contains smut!!*

*requested by slythxeriia*

*Y/N pov*

it's been a few months and Jamie and I have become very close friends, with benefits. we both figured after our first encounter we can't continue as just friends, and we didn't want to either. quickly after our first encounter we found out Jamie had moved petty close to my house recently, its only about a five minute walk.

Jamie had done a couple gigs with his band counterfeit in town and i had been to a couple of them and started listening to their music on Spotify pretty often. Sometimes Jamie would walk in on me listening to his music and scare me by singing along to it, we gave each other copies of our house keys in case of emergency.

Today was one of those days. i was just doing the dishes and dancing along to romeo when suddenly i heard him behind me and i dropped the cup i was holding, it didn't break thank god. "jamie! what are you doing here?!" i asked, swatting him with the towel i was holding. "I have news!" he excitedly told me.

"can you tell me and help me with the dishes while you tell me?" i asked and he nodded, standing next to me and taking the towel out of my hand to dry the dishes after i washed them. "so, i take it you like our music" Jamie said, motioning to my phone now playing 'close to your chest' "well duh" i replied, handing him a plate to dry.

"welllll, the boys and i decided to go on tour!" Jamie said finishing dying the plate and putting it in the cupboard. "that's great Jamie!" i exclaimed hugging him "but that's not all" he said into my shoulder, hugging me back. i pulled away from the hug and looked at him curiously "well?" i asked "well, i wanted to ask if you'd want to come with us? on tour?" he asked "i already discussed it with the boys, they're fine with anything you decide" he added.

"I'd absolutely love to." i told him, quickly kissing his cheek and getting back to the dishes. when we finished doing the dishes and singing along to Jamie's music we sat down in the living room and called my friends and family to tell them i was coming with Jamie and his band on tour.

*time skip*

Jamie was on stage with the band currently preforming lack of oxygen, the last song of the day. i was watching them from backstage as they finished up the song. "Thank you all for coming, we highly appreciate it and we wouldn't be here without you. we love you!" i heard Jamie yell before i saw the band flooding back into the room i was waiting for them in.

"you did amazing boys" i praised before launching myself into Jamie's arms. "especially you love" i whispered into his ear so only he could hear then continued as if nothing happened. i let him go and went over to converse with the other band members, leaving Jamie standing there in shock while madly blushing.

i was just chatting with Sam before I felt Jamie's arm around my shoulder, joining the conversation. "sup bro" Sam asked his brother curiously. "nothing, just came here to ask if i could borrow Y/N from you for a minute" Jamie explained, "uh, sure i guess." Sam said and walked over to talk to Roland.

Jamie pulled me out of the room into his changing room, locking the door before turning to me again. "the hell was that about" he asked, not upset but not happy about it either. "whatever do you mean Jamie?" i teased, knowing exactly what he was talking about but trying to get a rise out of him.

"the- the thing! that you did when I came backstage!" he said, clearly flustered. i walked over to him, putting my arms over his shoulders once i was close enough. "well, Jamie, my dearest friend." i spoke into his ear, slightly grazing his earlobe with my teeth earning a shuddered sigh from him. "you did so well on stage, i thought you'd deserve a reward" i whispered, moving to press a light kiss to his jaw before moving back to look in his eyes.