running away

requested by vxsswbz

*this story contains smut!*

*1878 words*

*Y/N POV*

"I don't trust him!" my mom yelled. "he saved my life mom, why don't you understand?" i cried out. my dad sat in the corner not saying anything, he started giving me the silent treatment a while back. in case you're confused, my parents don't approve of Jamie and my relationship.

 "he's not right for you" my mom yelled again. "but mom, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me! just because you two don't have a healthy relationship why can't i?!" i yelled, tears in my eyes as i ran upstairs. i heard my mom yell something back at me but i wasn't listening anymore.

i ran into my room and slammed the door. i let myself fall on my bed and called jamie, the phone rang for a few seconds before he picked up. "whats up darling?" he asked, i sniffled and answered "can you come pick me up? i can't be around my parents anymore." i told him, through sniffles and sobs.

"i'm on my way, pack your bags, i'll come to your window." he told me before he hung up and i immediately started to pack my bags. bra's, underwear, shirts and pants, toiletries, basically anything for living i could find i threw into my duffel bag. finally, i grabbed my diary and favorite plushie, yes i'm Y/A, yes i still sleep with stuffed animals, shut up.

it wasn't long until i heard a car pull up, i looked around my room one last time. i then heard tapping against the glass of my window, conveniently, there was a fire escape right by my window so its easy for jamie to sneak me in and out of my room. 

"give me your bags, i'll take them to the car." he said,  i gave him my duffel bag and backpack, he climbed down and i climbed down after him. he placed my bags in the back and opened the passenger side door for me, i got in and he got into the driver's seat and started driving. 

as we were driving we passed his house. "baby where are we going? wasn't that your house just then?" i asked him, a very confused look on my face "we're going to my lake house, your parents know where i live right?" he told me, he had a point. if my parents realized i was gone they'd immediately go to Jamie's.

"is it far?" i asked him "about an hour drive, not too far" Jamie answered. it as already getting dark when Jamie got to my house so by the time we got to the lake house it was pitch black outside, however, there were garden lights all around the house and my god it was stunning. 

(this is the house)

(this is the house)

"Jamie its so pretty" i said as i got out of the car. I was not paying attention to what Jamie was doing until i felt him scoop me up into his arms bridal style. i yelped at the action "Jamie! what are you doing?" i giggled as he carried me inside. "the love of my life doesn't need to walk after the night she's had." he told me.