nightmares and thunder.

*343 words*

*Y/N POV*

"YEAH? WELL I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAY"  jamie yelled, i was crying as he yelled at me. i dont know whats happening "im sorry im sorry im sorry" was all i could sob out. 

i quickly woke up, being shaken awake by a worried jamie. it was just a nightmare. i immediately launched myself at him, hugging him tight and sobbing into his chest. "hey, hey, im here, its okay my love" he cooed as he stroked my hair and hugged me back.

thunder struck and i jumped, i hate thunder. jamie sat up and i crawled into a ball on his lap, my knees to my chest and my arms around his neck as my forehead rested on his shoulder. jamie rubbed soothing circles on my back, rocking back and forth as my breathing evened out.

"what was that all about darling?" he asked, a worried and concerned look on his face. "i had a dream, a-and you said y-you never l-loved me" i told him in between slight sniffles. "well thats just not true, i love you so much, i always will." he consoled. i flinched as thunder struck again and jamie hugged my tight.

"i have an idea" he smiled at me "what is it?" i ask. he didnt answer, he just picked me up and carried me to the living room. he placed me on the couch and put a blanket around me. "i'll be right back" he said, he placed a quick kiss on my forehead before leaving to the kitchen. i heard rummaging through cupboards, klinking  of mugs and a few moments later the sound of whipped cream.

jamie walked out of the kitchen with two mugs of hot cocoa. "we can watch a movie or more until you either dont want to anymore or the thunderstorm is over" he smiled at me. he handed me my mug and sat down next to me. we watched movies until the sun started rising.

"holy shit jamie the sun is coming up" "oh yeah, but at least you didnt have another nightmare" 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

this is like, super short and theres no smut but ive been thinking about this for ages and yeah. writing this reminded me of the sonf "pictures of you" so thats why that is there. 

not proofread or edited.