Christmas dinner

*requested by jamiebower4ever*

*This story contains smut: Sorta public fingering, unprotected sex, quickie, meeting the parents*

*1730 words*

it was Christmas morning, the air was cold and the blankets warm as you cuddled closer to your boyfriend laying still sound asleep beside you. You checked the clock to see what time it was, 12 PM.  "Jamie! Jamie wake up we're going to be late!" You exclaimed, shaking the blonde awake.

"Calm down, calm down. What time is it?" Jamie asked groggily, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "its 12 PM" you answered, hurriedly getting out of bed and running to the bathroom to get yourself situated. You stood in front of the mirror, frantically brushing your hair and teeth at the same time.

"Darling calm down, we have plenty of time" Jamie said, walking into the bathroom and snaking an arm around your waist. You bent over the sink, spitting out your toothpaste to speak. "Jamie. we agreed to be at your parents' house at 5 PM, they live an HOUR away." You said, rinsing your mouth with water and leaving the bathroom to get your clothes on.

"Exactly, we have four hours to be in the car." Jamie spoke, trying to calm you down. His efforts however worked in quite the contrary, stressing you out even further. "Four hours? Only four hours to get ready to go?!" You screamed, practically tearing your closet off the wall trying to find an outfit.

"Tell you what." Jamie said, walking towards you with a sly smirk. He came to stand behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You instantly melted into his touch a little bit, yet you still sought out the perfect outfit to meet your boyfriend's parents in. 

"If you calm down and be good for me, ill give you a reward tonight." Jamie mumbled, kissing your neck gently as he trailed a hand down your stomach. A shuddered breath escaped your lips, the touch of Jamie's hands and lips leaving just as fast as they arrived.

"So, you gonna be good for me hm?" Jamie questioned, now on the other side of the room pulling on a pair of black trousers. "Y-yes" You replied, in pure shock. Finally you found a beautiful black and green flannel dress, grabbing it and a pair of black stockings. sitting on the edge of the bed you pulled the stockings over your legs, stepping into the dress once the stockings sat perfectly midway of your thighs.

"Mind zipping me up darling?" you asked, pulling your hair to the side and turning your back towards Jamie. "Of course my love, hold on just a sec." He replied, tying his shoe laces before walking up behind you. Jamie pressed a light kiss between your shoulder blades, moving up to kiss your neck as the zipper moved up along its tracks.

"What has gotten into you today Jamie?" You asked with a smile, turning around and placing your arms over his bare shoulders. "Christmas is all about love isn't it?" Jamie asked, bringing his lips to your and capturing you in a brief kiss. "Well, yeah" You giggled, kissing him again.

You pulled away from his plush lips, turning around and walking to the doorway. "waffles?" you asked, quickly whipping your head around to see your boyfriend's reaction. "Sounds perfect." He said, smiling and blowing you a kiss before turning to grab his hung up white blouse.

You ventured downstairs, entering the kitchen. You opened the cupboard to grab some
pre-made waffles out of the box and put them in the toaster, pressing down the lever and turning around to grab two plates. You set the plates on the table across from each other, leaning against the kitchen counter to wait for the waffles to be finished.

During your wait Jamie descended the stairs, wearing a white button up tucked into his black trousers topped off with a red and green tie around his neck. "So, what do you think?" Jamie asked, gesturing to his outfit. "Very festive, but very good darling." You said, smiling brightly at him.