well, fuck.

*this story contains smut*

*865 words*

Y/N POV*

i had worked a late shift at work and came home at around 10 PM. usually Jamie is in the living room or kitchen waiting for me to come home from work but this time he wasn't. this was all very strange, it got stranger when i heard a small, muffled sound coming from the bedroom.

i started walking towards the bedroom "jamie?" i asked into nothing for all i know. that nothing became a something, or someone, when i started hearing "fuckfuckfuckfuck" and rushed movements of the bed sheets.

"jamie??" i asked once more opening the bedroom door. "heyy darlingg" jamie said, his hair was messy, his face was red and he was obviously naked under the covers, this is so obvious cause he only managed to get  a corner of the duvet over his waist before i opened the door.

"whatcha doooooing?" i ask him, more of a tease than a question cause it was painfully obvious what he was doing. "n-nothing" he smiled as i walked over to the bed.  i sat on the edge of the mattress placing a hand on one of his, that were just 'resting' on his crotch but were obviously there just to hide himself. "then whats this?" i say pulling his hands away and the duvet lifts up slightly.

"i m-missed you, and you took so long to get home i-" i cut him off by kissing his lips. i pushed the duvet off of him and he desperately bucked up into the air. "you need help baby?" i asked him, my index finger ghosting over his length. he nodded eagerly "yes, please" he said, throwing his head back as i wrapped my hand around him. 

i didn't even have to move my hand and he was already bucking up into my palm. "so desperate" i teased. i shifted my position and bent down to place a light kiss on his tip making him groan and throw his head back again. soon i took him into my mouth, i felt his fingers tangle in my hair as i started bobbing my head up and down.

it didn't take long before i hear him desperately moan and i felt him cum down my throat. "fuck Y/N" he breathed as i sat back up and wiped my chin with the back of my palm. he wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me in for a loving kiss. i adjusted my position so i was sitting in his lap.

his hands rested on my thighs as the kiss got heated and i started to slightly rock my hips back and forth, causing jamie to groan into the kiss. he snaked his arm around the small of my back and flipped us over so he was now hovering above me. he leaned down to my ear "how come im the only one naked?" he asked in a raspy voice. i quickly started to make work of my shorts to take them off, my shirt followed soon after.

i was now left in my panties and bra and jamie sat between my legs watching as i desperately tried to get them off as well. "now who's the desperate one hm?" he said. as soon as i got my panties and bra off jamie was hovering over me again, he kissed my lips and then made his way to my cheek, to my jaw, down my neck stopping at my collar bones for a few seconds to leave a few hickeys and then worked his way further down.

once he reached my waist i bucked my hips up, wanting any kind of friction. "jamie please" "please what darling?" "please just hurry up and fuck me already" i growled at him. happily he obliged, positioning himself at my entrance and slowly pushing inside. one of his hands went up to mine, he interlaced his fingers with mine as he bent his head down to place kisses on my neck.

he gave me a couple seconds to adjust and then he started to slowly thrust in and out, his speed gradually increasing as time passed. soon he was thrusting into me at a fast pace, occasionally biting my shoulder to conceal his moans. my hand came up to grab his hair as jamie shifted slightly, his change in position made him slam straight into my gspot every single hard and fast thrust.

my back arched off the bed as i pulled jamie into a kiss which was more of a way to conceal my loud moan then a kiss. i pulled away from the kiss a moaning mess, my eyes screwed shut  as jamie rammed into me. it didnt take long for me to come to my high and scream out his name. my walls clenched around him making him cum as well.

he slowly came to a stop and pulled out of me, he leaned down and pressed a tender kiss to my lips. he pulled away and got off the bed and started to walk out of the room, before he could i called after him "jamie?" "yes my love?" "thank you." i smiled and winked at me before leaving the room to get a washcloth to clean me up.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

if im totally honest i hate this chapter, i kinda like the way it started but about halfway through i stated to dislike it and i was like, well i have to finish it now cause i already started it so yeah.

not edited or proofread.