New Years Jealousy

*requested by: henrycreelswifee*

*this story contains smut!: choking, light degradation and praise, jealousy (obv) marking*

*2837 words*

It was new year's eve, you and Jamie had been invited to a party by Sam to kick off the new year with all of your friends and friends of friends. You were both very excited to leave this roller coaster of a year behind you and ready to move on to another year, one you would spend together.

Jamie was wearing his black suit, the top few buttons of his matching black blouse unbuttoned exposing his tattoos if you looked from the right angle. Gold rings adorned his fingers and bracelets dangled from his wrist. 

You were dressed in matching black attire, a black blouse loosely covering your torso tucked into black trousers. A golden necklace hung around your neck and from your ears hung a pair of earrings that sparkled in the light.

You were talking to a someone who's name was unknown to you. "So, you here with someone?" The man standing in front of you asked, stepping closer to you. "Well yeah, my boyfriend is right over there." You answered, stepping back to regain the distance between you and pointing to Jamie who was talking to his brother.

"Your boyfriend?" He asked, scoffing and stepping closer to you again. "You can do so much better than him, Like me. Here, let me buy you a drink sweetheart." He spoke, brushing his hand against your arm. Exactly the moment he touched you Jamie looked in your direction, he saw your uncomfortable posture and the touch of the strange man and he saw red. 

"I'll be right back." Jamie said to Sam, slamming his drink on the table and walking over to you. Once Jamie reached you his arm was instantly curled around your waist, his eyes glaring and the man in front of you. "Hello my love" You said, connecting your lips with Jamie's. 

"Hello darling." he replied, giving you a kind smile before turning his attention to the man once more. "So what's your name?" He questioned, never breaking eye contact. "Damien." he replied, giving Jamie the most fake smile you had ever seen. "Well Damien. I see you have met my partner Y/N." Jamie said with false kindness.

"Oh yes I have, I was just about to buy her a drink." Damien said, redirecting his gaze to you and plastering a smirk onto his lips. "Oh what a bad timing because I was just about to introduce them to my brother." Jamie spat, the grip he had on your waist tightening ever so slightly. He turned away, pulling you along by your waist as he walked away from the scene.

"What do you mean introduce me? I already met Sam haven't I?" You asked Jamie, wondering what he meant. "I lied to get you away from that creep." Jamie spat, he was clearly Jealous as can be. "Why was he a creep? He was just buying me a drink Jamie" You said, oblivious to Damien's underlying intentions. 

"He was clearly hitting on you!" Jamie exclaimed, continuously dragging yo through the crowd to try and find a more private spot. "Oh.." You said, playing back what happened and cursing yourself for being so stupid to not see it sooner. Jamie pulled you up the stairs and into a guest bedroom, it seemed to be the only room in the house not packed with people.

He let go of your waist, closing the door and locking it before turning his attention to you. You watched him curiously, wondering what was going to happen in the last couple hours of 2022. Jamie strutted over to you, his hands flying to your waist. "You're mine." He stated, crashing his lips to yours in a rough kiss.

Never breaking the kiss Jamie lead you to walk backwards to the bed., Landing on top of you as you fell backwards onto the mattress when the back of your knees hit the edge of the bed. You gasped as your back hit the sheets, Jamie took this opportunity to slip his tongue past your lips, you moaned when his knee slid between your thighs and rubbed against your aching core.